Search results

1. S

Sway Bar Question

Does anyone know if the 2010 Speed 3 rear swaybar will fit on a 2006 3 s hatch?
  2. S

March Meet

We have a table its under Ryan call me if you need guidance 2104452399
  3. S

San Antonio Website

The forums is okay for that, but it lacks structure and coordination. The calendar on the website makes it super easy to just check and see what events are coming up. I think building the directory is the most important. If we can get our own local network of people down on paper it would make...
  4. S

im new, and want go to more meets.

Hey man welcome! You can usually see what meets are going on here. I know SA is kinda far for you but you can chek out my site and register to receive updates as new events are added if you want. Nice cars btw!
  5. S

San Antonio Website

Hey guys it's Ryan. I'm working on this website for us. It's up at the moment, but it's a work in progress. I'm working on something bigger that may replace this one. Let me know what you think, and any additions/functions you would like to see added. Or be honest and let me know if I'm wasting...
  6. S

Lowering Spring Help !

I wouldn't recommend putting them on the stock shocks. Are you still running stock shocks?
  7. S

Let's see some Mazda3 5-doors

thejeans that is a sick picture man! I like it!
  8. S

Mazda Hatch head lights and tail lights

I have been wanting to replace my headlight and tail lights as well. Does anyone have any opinions on this site? They seem to have a lot of cool stuff. http://www.carid.com/ The prices seem kind of high though.
  9. S

new on here

I like those rims dude. Thumbs up
  10. S

New Mazda 3 Hatchback

Welcome! Glad to hear you like it.
  11. S

2.3 na engine build high compression

Yeah sadly I think you are right. The one time I posted a question here I got no response. Although this question is in the wrong place.
  12. S

The first mod on a 2008 Mazda 3S 2.3L

That's kind of an open ended question. How much money do you have to work with? I have a borla catback exhaust, and I love the way it sounds. It's a real deep/smooth sound.
  13. S

March Meet

Fail in deed....You know they have giant tv's that will be showing the game right? lol j/k have fun dude! Also time for some quick advertising! Check out the SA Mazda Crew website. It's fully functional at the moment but changing daily. Input is welcome. SA Mazda Crew
  14. S

Need some opinions on a few logos I made

Gets my vote
  15. S

Gets my vote.
  16. S

March Meet

Count me in for this meet also. -Ryan
  17. S

San Antonio Roll Call

Add me to the list. -Ryan Edit: Figured I would add this to this thread also. I got a website up for San Antonio Mazda Crew. If you wouldn't mind registering on the site I'm trying to get a database and a directory going so we can stay in contact easier. Input on the site is always welcome...
  18. S

1,7,8,15,18,19 are the ones I like. It's hard to pick just one because they are all good in their own way. I like the way you incorporated the Alamo in the Mazda symbol. The site is up but subject to many changes. There isn't a lot of information in it right now. San Antonio Mazda Crew
  19. S

runoff voting for statewide meet.

Voted! Come on San Antonio!
Back