Search results

1. T

One thing you would change or Mazda should redesign?

You can. Immediately after you turn the car off, hit the wiper switch upwards twice and the wipers will go into the "service" position. At this point, you can flip up the wipers. If your car's not running, hit the start button three times without your foot on the brake, then hit the wiper switch...
  2. T

Turn off APB?

Instructions on how to cancel is in the post from curiousgeorge on December 16.
  3. T

Turn off APB?

It's not completely seamless as there is some resistance before the APB disengages where the car seems to squat a bit before this happens. Some feel this is an invasion of their right to choose.
  4. T

Turn off APB?

Hated by some, but not by all (me included). The EPB does automatically engage when the car is parked and automatically disengages when in drive and accelerator is pressed. Could be why you don't notice it.
  5. T

Turn off APB?

Scroll down a little further for this statement: "When the ignition is switched ON, the parking brake auto operation is restored." Sounds like this procedure will cancel the APB for that time only and is restored the next time you start the car.
  6. T

CX-30 Electronic parking brake

Although I'm one of those that is "dismissing it as nothing", I do agree that it would be nice if it disengaged when moved out of park.
  7. T

What did you pay for your CX-30?

No remorse from this buyer with regards to the automatic parking brake. It's really a non-issue for the majority of us.
  8. T

Turn off APB?

Not an issue with me as I have always set my parking break, either by hand, foot, or electronically. I've always done this so the automatic transmission does not bear the weight of the car, whether or not I'm on level ground. Just second nature to hit the button to disengage right before I take...
  9. T

CX-30 Electronic parking brake

Not an issue with me as I have always set my parking break, either by hand, foot, or electronically. I've always done this so the automatic transmission does not bear the weight of the car, whether or not I'm on level ground. Just second nature to hit the button to disengage right before I take...
  10. T

Seeking advice on upgrading CX-3 suspension

Check out this forum: https://www.cx3forum.com/. It's very active and may have what you're looking for.
  11. T

Exclusive Mods Trim in Japan for 2019 CX-3

Here's a photo. It looks the same to me:
  12. 2019CX3Armrest.jpg

2019CX3Armrest.jpg

13. T

Exclusive Mods Trim in Japan for 2019 CX-3

The armrest doesn't creak on my 2019 CX-3.
  14. T

CX-3 owners, what do you love and hate about it?

I love the styling and handling of the CX-3. Gas mileage is right around 29 mpg for my AWD and is a giant leap over the 16 mpg I was getting in my 2010 CX-9. Space is at a premium, but since it's mostly just me in the car, that's not an issue. The engine can be a bit buzzy, but I think that adds...
  15. T

2020 Jan map available...

I had the exact same issue updating my SD card over the weekend. I have Xfinity internet service and it turns out they have a new "Advanced Security" feature that blocked the maps download, marking it as a suspicious site. Once I turned off the "Advanced Security" the download worked without issue.
  16. T

2007~2015 Goodbye to my CX-9

It's with a heavy heart that I had to say goodbye to my trusty 2010 CX-9 Sport. It had been an exceptional vehicle and I will miss it dearly. But with the family grown, there was no need to have a big, thirsty, three-row SUV. So on Saturday, I traded it in on a new vehicle - a 2019 Mazda CX-3...
  17. T

How-To program Mazda CX-9 auto door locks (speed or gear activated)?

The instructions are posted a few threads up...
  18. T

New CX-9 owner, question about sidde view mirrors

My 2010 Sport has heated mirrors (came with the auto-dimming rearview mirror), but they both look the same. I'm at work, but if my memory is correct, I think the passenger mirror is original and the driver's side has been replaced.
  19. T

Cx-9 Floormats

I have carpeted and all-weather mats and the install location is listed on the back side of each mat.
Back