Search results

1. T

Transfer case leaking again - question

I have a 2010 CX-9 GT AWD that had the TC replaced at about 35K - it now has 92K on it and is starting to leak again. It is wet around the usual area and there is a dime size drip overnight on the ground. My question is, if I suck out the old fluid now and add new fluid, would that save it and...
  2. T

Want to buy a 2017 or 2018 CX-9...Questions

My wife drives and loves our 2010 CX-9 GT-AWD with 92K but we are thinking of moving on to a newer pre-owned one to buy. Based on CR reviews and budget I am thinking a 17 or 18 will work for us. What we mostly want is decent reliability because we plan to keep it for a while. While I read...
  3. T

Battery Replacement?

My 2010 GT AWD is 4 1/2 years old and has 57,000 miles. Runs great and I do all maintenance. Do you think I should replace the battery just to be on the safe side? My wife will be making a long commute starting in January and I don't want her getting stuck. I know they usually last 4-5 years...
  4. T

HELP with LEAK!

Does anyone know what this leak is? Car is 2010 GT 36000 miles. Thanks. [/IMG]
  5. T

rearview mirror power and ground wire

Does anyone know which color wire is power and which is ground in the wire harness of the rearview mirror on a 2010 GT? I am using a stealthcord to wire my detector to the mirror and have not found the info using search. Does anyone know off hand or have the wiring diagram? Thanks.
  6. T

Help! Hail damage

Parts of Long Island had a huge hail storm yesterday with golf ball and even baseball size hail. My wife was at work with the car outside and it now has close to 100 dings and dents on the hood, roof and even the chrome trim. Anyone know the best way to proceed?
Back