Search results

1. M

Spoiler Removal

Anyone know how to remove the rear spoiler? Picked up a Yazora wing and want to install it
  2. M

WTB: Lowering Springs Mazda2

As the title says looking for a set of lowering springs for 2011 Mazda 2
  3. M

Pictures

Havent been on here for a while Going to be lowered soon...
  4. M

Interior Mood Lights

Put some green mood lights
  5. M

Colour coded Radio Bezel

was down at the dealership getting the oil changed,and noticed a Mazda 2 with a colour matched radio surround in spirited green in another car, was told they can be bought Does anyone know the correct name for the part or even a part number? I searched all over the internet cant find anything...
  6. M

WTB: Protege 5 Foglight Switch

As the title says im looking for a foglight switch Thanks
  7. M

My Wagon

Pic
  8. M

Rims Question

I forgot I had these rims but theyre 4x100 and 4x108 17" Falkens with a 40mm offset had them on a Focus a while ago ,would these fit the 2 or would there be rubbing issues?
  9. M

Tires in Winter

Well im very suprised how the 2 handles in snow and ice on original tires
  10. M

A few Small Upgrades

had tint installed , Stubby Antenna from a 2010 Mazda 3 , and tinted LED Sidemarker Repeaters.
  11. M

Tinted Windows and Shorty Antenna

just had the windows tinted and put on a 2010 Mazda 3 shorty antenna, also replaced the side indicators to smoked LED Thought I would share.
  12. M

No Sound from Radio

Well had the car 5 weeks or so, When start the car there is no sound from the radio deck for 4 to 5 minutes then it kicks in , Any one else had this problem? I guess its covered by warranty?
  13. M

Mazda 2 Accessories

Just for info I came across this UK site for accessories, I know someone was asking about an armrest heres the link They have a few accessories we cant get here right now. http://mazda-2.sgpetch.co.uk/pages/accessories/detail/model=63/category=ROOT-interior/accessory=Centre+Arm+Rest/id=4906
  14. M

New mazda 2

Mazda 2
  15. M

Ordered Mazda 2

Mazda 2 Mazda 2
  16. M

P5 rear bumper step plates

I was looking around the forum and saw a few people are interested to get the rear bumper step plate. I can get hold of 6 Brand New original Mazda ones if anyone is interested. Part Number 0000 8T J01. Price around $40 Canadian If anyones interested let me know
  17. M

WTB Lower Grill P5

As the title says im looking for a lower grill for a Protege 5
  18. M

WTB P5 Parts

Looking for a lower grill
Back