Search results

1. P

ssafc and unichip

i have a ssafc and im looking to see if someone is willing to trade for there unichip, or if thats a good deal, i live in nova scotia pm me
  2. P

hoods and fogs

what hoods fit the msp, will a 01 lx fit? or does it have to be a p5? also what about fog lights, can you put p5 fogs in place? 03.5 msp that is
  3. P

need some opinons on exhaust PLEASE!

so i currently have a 3" pope downpipe with 3" exhaust back to the first bend with a high flow cat in there with the stock race beat muffler, im decieding on either cutting the cat out and making it catless or just cutting the muffler off and putting 3" pipe out the back i cant deciede what i...
  4. P

need some help with timing

so its around that time finally, my motor build is getting close, now im onto the head with timing, i need some help becasue im clueless here on this time thing, when my #1 cyclinder is top dead center, where should my crank pully be showing and the I and E showing at on the cams, any help would...
  5. P

my new mazdapseed shirt :)

hey guys just wanted to show you all my new shirt my parents went down south and there was a guy making shirts, he painted this picture onto the shirt for me
  6. P

gasket set help

hey has anyone tryed ebay gaskets or are they junk?
  7. P

where has people mounted there SSAFC

hey, im pretty well done putting my SSAFC in just wondering where the best place to mount it is at so i can access it easily, wondering on your guys opinion and pictures, i was thinking in the storage box under the cd player but i want that for storage lol, than i thought inside my dash, than i...
  8. P

SSAFC wiring help please

hey i own a SSAFC v2 with the data logging, and im currentlying getting ready to wire it in, i read the how to, pics did not work tho, i looked around at my wiring harness and read my installtion instructions, and it says tap into the white wire, when i look on the harness there is a few solid...
  9. P

blacked out badges???

hey, my car is up for motor work and well its held up i've been doing some small appearance work, i've been wondering how my 03.5 titanium msp well look with blacked out badges? does anyone have pics of them done on that color? and if you think i should black them out, keep in mind ill just do...
  10. P

WTB: Msp corksport downpipe

hey im looking for the corksport downpipe, if anyone has one pm me please
  11. P

Wtb: Ssafc

looking to buy an SSAFC with everything it comes with out of the box, would like a new one, that noone has used, or one that was used for a short period of time, and in good condition, pm me if you got anything
  12. P

unichip or ssafc?!?!

so im stuck between a unichip and ssafc im not sure which one to get, i dont like the wiring part for the ssafc but i like the tuning, and the unichip i LOVE the plug and play, but its not user tunable, does anyone know which is best to go with, and how much it roughly costs for a tune on the...
  13. P

proteged 03.5 msp build thread/blown motor

so i've seen many people saying about putting build threads so i thoght i would throw some out there to. im new to the msp club, previously owned a 01 protege lx first car, smashed it :(, bought a 99 protege, went through a few transmissons, still running strong with 316xxxkms! my daily now and...
  14. P

msp, main bearing support plate

would like to buy main bearing support plate, (windage tray) for my msp, pm me with price, include the shipping and handling please, thanks
  15. P

MBSP help, hate to ask

so, im building a motor for my msp, out of a n/a 2.0l, and my MBSP(main bearing support plate) broke on my msp, and i really do not want to cough up 350+tax+shipping for it when i think i could work around it, i have to buy everything else, i've seen on here about people using a n/a MBSP and i...
  16. P

NOVA SCOTIA mazda meet,

i think we should have a mazda meet in nova scotia this summer, anyone from anywhere can come, we should meet up, we would have some common stuff to talk about, all go for a drive, i dont see to many modded mazdas out there in halifax or ns at all really.
  17. P

any msp's or modded proteges in NOVA SCOTIA!!

hey is there any msp's or modded proteges in nova scotia, i live outside halifax i onw a 99 protege, and a 03 msp, right now msp is blown up, and i have lost my license but if there is any out there lol, we should meet up in the summer!!
  18. P

225/45/17 on RH??

am i able to run 225/45/17 on my racinghart wheels, on stock springs, well they touch, and would i beable to lower it anymore?
  19. P

speedcircuit motor

hey, im thinking of buying a sc forged block, is it worth it to do this, my motor blew a rod through the block and the windage plate, so i need both of those new, how much would it roughly cost to ship it to nova scotia, and can i just use my stock head on the motor?
  20. P

turbo problem maybe?

currently motor is out of car becasue it blew up, but when it was running, under boost it would feel like the turbo would cut in than out really fast like a big jolt, almost like the car died than jump started it self, would it be bad turbo? WGA? vaccum leak? i had no boost gauge :(
Back