Search results

1. P

ssafc and unichip

i have a ssafc and im looking to see if someone is willing to trade for there unichip, or if thats a good deal, i live in nova scotia pm me
  2. P

hoods and fogs

what hoods fit the msp, will a 01 lx fit? or does it have to be a p5? also what about fog lights, can you put p5 fogs in place? 03.5 msp that is
  3. P

Air Flow Logistics AFC Instructions / Schematic

i dont think its my laptop i think its either the ssafc itself or some how the wiring is wrong, is the canadian wiring diagram differnt than us?
  4. P

its been a few months since its been in but from what i can remember yes, than it just goes to cannot connect to ecu
  5. P

yes i do everything ive read millions of posts its like my ssafc is either not working or somehow theres no power going to it
  6. P

i tryed all them nothing works, even my wideband numbers stay the same, with no differnce in power and still fuel cut its like the ssafc isnt even working
  7. P

need some opinons on exhaust PLEASE!

alright cool that sounds pretty good, but i have a cat with no resonator lol, im not sure to leave the muffler on and just cut the cat out or just cut the muffler off and leave the cat on
  8. P

hey i installed my ssafc v2 twice now and re installed it becasue everytime i do it does not work, i hook my laptop upto it and it just says cannot connect to ecu its like the ssafc isnt powering on im about 99% positive my wiring is correct i also soldered instead of t taps
  9. P

need some opinons on exhaust PLEASE!

so i currently have a 3" pope downpipe with 3" exhaust back to the first bend with a high flow cat in there with the stock race beat muffler, im decieding on either cutting the cat out and making it catless or just cutting the muffler off and putting 3" pipe out the back i cant deciede what i...
  10. P

Silicone MSP IC Pipes

hey, how much would you be selling the silicon IC pipes for?
  11. P

boost gauge

your white is your postive for power and the orange is usually dimmer, thats how my AEM one was atleast, i could be wrong tho.
  12. P

MSP Hardpipes Black

do you still got these?
  13. P

WTB Upgrade Downpipe for Factory Turbo

popes DP is sweet!
  14. P

need some help with timing

yeah i found a small write up about it, i know how to do it now, thanks alot, its almost done now, ill let you all know how it went, hopefully the forged internals well hold this time
  15. P

come on can anyone help me out or point me in the right direction?
  16. P

so its around that time finally, my motor build is getting close, now im onto the head with timing, i need some help becasue im clueless here on this time thing, when my #1 cyclinder is top dead center, where should my crank pully be showing and the I and E showing at on the cams, any help would...
  17. P

monster build - need input

if your planning on going big power i would suggest lower compression, becasue you would want to up your boost more, just my opinion
  18. P

Mazdas247.com Mazda of the Month (March)

congratz man, sick looking msp! i want those rims
  19. P

my new mazdapseed shirt :)

thanks guys.
  20. P

my new mazdapseed shirt :)

thanks man i like it to, its pretty unique
Back