Search results

1. M

Mazda Connected Services

How long is the message up ? If brief just ignore it.
  2. M

CX-5 2019 Car Battery Died - Immobilized Indicator

Do you know if your 2019 has the ability to put FOBs in sleep mode? My 2023 somehow went into sleep mode and doors worked but car would not start...
  3. M

Check Engine light on, but no code (2019 CX-5)

Off topic but that seems short. Got 5 years on my 2018 original battery.
  4. M

Windshield heater sound? CX-5 2019

OK I'll guess. Something in air hoses. One of the small vent doors hung up. Is your air filter clean?
  5. M

What have you done to your CX-5 today?

For OEM I paid $22.46 for the three from Mazdapartsconnect. Shipping was up there but just got email, 50% off shipping on Friday, use BLFRI23
  6. M

Remote Start Frustration (2023 CX-5 Turbo Sport)

My remote start in my 2023 has been flawless. Not much to suggest except delete app and start new. I want to add that I have the app set up so I don't have to sign in each time. Open app and hit start,
  7. M

Actually I kinda like the look.
  8. M

Rear hatch glass shattered suddenly for no reason 2023 CX-5 Signature Turbo

Are you suggesting that there was a build up of pressure and it popped the window? I know there are rear vents and I'm having trouble believing this could be a cause.
  9. M

CX-5: Cleaning the interior

I use one of these, California mini duster, for a lot of areas. Great product. https://www.calcarduster.com/product-page/california-mini-duster-with-wood-handle
  10. M

What does your cargo area look like?

Thank you erscolo, I just ordered one of those folding storage units from Amazon. Please anyone, post your ideas. Always looking for neat storage suggestions.
  11. M

Brand New CX-5, Dead Battery!

The windows will operate after OFF for about 40 seconds per the manual "The power window can be operated for about 40 seconds after the ignition is switched from ON to ACC or off with all doors closed. If any door is opened, the power window will stop operating. For engine-off operation of the...
  12. M

Anyone else have their battery "crash" on a new CX-5 after being parked for four hours?

I am somewhat surprised that this low power device can bring a battery down in 4 hours, and be fixable by software. Love to know what's going on inside.
  13. M

Considering a new CX-5

My new 2023 CX-5 s select arrived in Baltimore today. I'm in CT. Hope to see it later this week or early next week. It will be my third CX-5, so you can guess I'm happy with the vehicle. I am moving on from a 2018 with 26000 miles, the first CX with CD. Power train warrantee is up so I'll get...
  14. M

I want to buy a 2023 CX-5. What are the major issues?

Maybe he bought a Honda because the discussion got a little cloudy.
  15. M

What is the official Mazda name of that color blue. Looks good. Thanks
  16. M

Battery issues with 2018 CX-5

Has the battery ever been topped off with distilled water ?
  17. M

Can you open trunk from inside?

I know the accident you are talking about. I wondered how the nine year old got out. The vehicle was a Nisson Rogue. Does it open from inside or did it pop open from from the force of the impact. Pretty sad story.
  18. M

Mazda CX-5 2012 - Bumping / grinding sound near front tyre

How about swapping left / right tires to see if it follows tire ?
  19. M

Last oil change?

Right up there with you Ed. At 80 now and truly miss my days of timing lights and dwell meters etc. So be it. Thankfully I can afford to have someone look after my CX-5. Last week I actually added water to my 2018 battery and was very proud of myself. Enjoy your new time off.
  20. M

2014 CX-5 Key Fob problems after battery replacement

Try removing the battery and clean all contact points with alcohol. Wipe the battery too.
Back