1. P

Wtb p5 rear bumper

Looking for a good rear bumper i dont care of color
  2. P

Mazda Protege Owner Photos

Very clean
  3. P

Motor mount and 626 intake

626 intake. No butterflys no egr pipe $50 + shipping Front motor mount 45 shipped Sorry posted yesterday not sure what happen
  4. P

Deatschwerks Injectors

Do you still have them??
  5. P

El Prote exterior project

Sub nice
  6. P

boost gauge/injectors

Selling my 850cc injectors. Brand new never used or installed. All seals are installed already. They are fiveo injectors. 120 shipped Also have a prosport boost gauge for sale. $25 shipped
  7. P

wtf 15inch wheels from mazda 3

wtb 15inch wheels from mazda 3 Looking for the 15inch wheels that are alloy came on mazda 3 no tires.
  8. P

wtb OEM fog lights from 08 mazda 3

Looking for fog lights for a 08 mazda 3. I bought the cheap kit of ebay and the fitment is horrible. Maybe someone has a set laying around that came from the factory.
  9. P

supercharge/ tucked harness build

Thank you sir
  10. P

Used some purple power and used a power washer that heats up
  11. P

Most already know i bought a used air ride kit from a good friend. Well i installed the bags and started to mock up the tank and compressors. Air ride gauges for now. Going Digital. More pics. Had quarters and fenders rolled. My good buddy speed racer did the rolling if your in...
  12. P

Out with the old Bought used forged pistons from a buddy Decided i need my car sooner then that and bought a jdm fsze. Test fit supercharger Decided to paint the bay and i will show you why. Havent started yet but pics will come of the process. Picked up a 626 manifold and...
  13. P

Haven't updated in awhile so here it goes. Well it starts of with bad valve seals. Car smoked like crazy on start up. Did a head job, worked for awhile then the smoke came back. So i drove it like that for awhile. Finally spun a rod bearing. So i parked in my parents garage and started to tear...
  14. P

Protege 5 partout

Fenders shipped 78245
Back