Search results

1. T

Visiting from Kentucky!!

Thank you! I used to live in Allen, back in the 80's. LOL A long time ago. My dad and my aunt still live around the area, so I drive down for a visit when I can. I love Texas and I really miss living there. Originally I was going to drive down by myself, but now we have some things worked out...
  2. T

Visiting from Kentucky!!

Hey guys, I am driving down to Dallas the weekend of April 21st. Is there anything going on? Unfortunately it looks like I will miss the big Texas Mazda event in May. I am with a Mazda Car Club in my area, we have meets/cruises quite often and I wanted to meet some more Mazda folks while I am...
  3. T

Engine randomly shuts off while driving

Took my car to the dealer Monday morning and we got the issue fixed. It stopped running twice within less than 10 minutes after I left to go to work. I had had enough and decided to have an expert check it out. Turns out it was related to a vacuum hose connected to the aftermarket air intake...
  4. T

Engine randomly shuts off while driving

I have a 2004 Mazda6i, the 2.3L. Bought it brand new and currently has 217, 190 miles on it. I drive alot! LOL Recently, sometimes while I'm driving down the road the engine just shuts itself off. There is no warning, no sputter, no over-heating. I'll Just be driving, like normal, and suddenly...
  5. T

Post The BEST Pictures OF YOUR MAZDA

That pic is amazing!
  6. T

Post The BEST Pictures OF YOUR MAZDA

There are some cool ass pics on here. Here is one of my 6 Not bad for a 200,000 mile car, right? LOL
  7. T

clutch prob!

Wow, that's really extreme! They must've been racing it pretty heavily or they couldn't drive a manual, for the clutch to wear out that fast. My original clutch started slipping around 125k, but again, my 6 is not a Speed. Glad to hear you got it figured out & fixed.
  8. T

ACT CLUTCH problem shifting

Thank you. I don't mean to thread jack here. My clutch pedal assembly was cracked & has been welded back together, so I'm thinking the pedal assembly is probably the issue with mine. I have a replacement on order. piotrekkb: This brings me to advise you may want to check your pedal assembly to...
  9. T

ACT CLUTCH problem shifting

Sorry, I'm not sure what the act clutch is, but I'm having a similar issue, after I've been driving it for about 30 minutes. It seems fine when the car is cold, but after a while it's hard to shift into 1st & 2nd gear & Reverse grinds. Mine is not a Speed6, but I have an Exedy Stage 1...
  10. T

clutch prob!

Something similar happened to me. I stopped & the clutch pedal didn't spring back from the floor. I was able to limp to my mechanic's shop by using my toe to pull the pedal back. The clutch pedal bracket assembly was cracked, but the main issue was the clutch master was bad. Did you check your...
  11. T

Where to find after-market parts for CX-7

Hey fellow Mazda folks! I have a friend that is looking for a body kit for their Cx-7. He just wants to add some exterior parts to make it look more sporty & personalize it. Does anybody have any suggestions where to find such parts for a Cx-7? We've noticed it doesn't seem like there are very...
  12. T

4/18/10 - OAC - All Mazda Event - Mazda Thunder IV - Louisville, KY

(cool) This meet is lookin awesome!!
  13. T

(attn) Hey everybody, I've corrected the address for the meet-up spot in Louisville as well as the dealer in Lexington! I understand some of you will not be joining the cruise from Louisville, so we will see you in Lexington! Looks like the weather is gonna be awesome!
  14. T

(attn) Please note I've corrected the address for the meet-up spot in Louisville as well as the dealer. 3900 Freys Hill Rd
  15. T

Hey Jim, thank you. I've got ya'll added. See you there! (wink) (attn) Everybody please note I've corrected the address for the meet-up spot in Louisville as well as the dealer!
  16. T

The OAC Mazda Club invites you to join us for the largest regional Mazda meet of the year - Mazda Thunder IV. Each year in Louisville, KY, the OAC has grown Mazda Thunder from several cars to over 80 cars coming from three states. This year, the OAC has teamed up with Paul Miller Mazda...
  17. T

Sorry, a little slow, but I updated this list also!! (wink)
  18. T

Midwest Mazdafest 2010

Really?! Sweet! Well, I don't think I can handle all 5 by myself, but my Beagle Boy likes car rides & he's very friendly. If it's cool then I may bring him along. So cute, he knows whats up when he see's me pick up his doggy seatbelt harness. He gets really excited!! Thank you Wagonbacker...
  19. T

This meet just keeps growing!!!! (cool)
  20. T

Pictures

Cool pics BobbyT!! Love the Fall colors in the background! We should do a photoshoot at Bernheim Forest this Fall!!! ;)
Back