Search results

1. P

GI: Mazdaspeed protege laser blue

Like the title says I am gauging interest to see what the offers are like for my car that I am considering selling as whole, so no partouts! The car has a very long list of mods and the reason why I am selling is because it is shooting black smoke out the exhaust and I no longer have time to...
  2. P

GI: 2003.5 laser blue MSP

I am just looking too see if there would be any interest for my 2003.5 laser blue mazdaspeed protege with 94,000 miles on it. Body is in good condition, interior in good condition. And lots of aftermarket parts. However the only thing on the car is that it shoots out black smoke constantly. It...
  3. P

Gm open element iat sensor

I have a 2003 mazdaspeed protege and I want to relocate the iat sensor to the cold pipe but our iat is not threaded. The gm open element iat sensor is threaded, would this work on our car? All that would have to be done is splicing in the wires? Thanks.
  4. P

Protege parts for sale

I have parts for a mazdaspeed protege and I believe some parts can even fit the regular protege but just make sure in advance. Thank you. Protege Carbon fiber hood- Has hood latch holes for hood latch installation. Badly painted over carbon fiber hood, hence why I am letting it go for cheap. 50...
  5. P

spoiler light

I have a 2003.5 mazdaspeed protege and my spoiler led brake light needs replacement. I found a replacement on this website called spoilerlights.com and it is universal. I just need to know if it will fit my car, thank you. https://www.spoilerlights.com/spoilerlights/16-57-2-hole-clear-spoiler-light/
  6. P

Adjustable Cam Gears Tuning

I have a 2003 mazda mazdaspeed protg with full bolt-ons but stock internals. Does anybody know what the limits of the engine are when it comes to tuning with adjustable cam gears? For example, how much to retard or to advance both the intake and exhaust cam gear without causing any internal...
  7. P

Headlight ground

Hi I have a 2003.5 mazdaspeed protege I just have a simple question. Does anyone know where the ground for the headlight wiring is exactly? Thank you.
  8. P

Spark plug gap

I have a 03 mazdaspeed protege and I have read on here that the spark plug gap should be from .028 to .032 but my plugs came pregapped to .044. I have gapped them to .032 but my car would idle like it was misfiring, and when I went back to .44 gap it ran fine. I find this weird because this is...
  9. P

Ignition cut

I have a 2003 mazdaspeed protege and here is a little history of it so it could maybe help out with resolving my current issue. The turbo had to be rebuilt because it was spewing a lot of oil so much that there was oil puddles in the intercooler pipes and even at the entrance of the throttle...
  10. P

V3 triton installation help

I need help locating the positive headlight wire because this is supposedly the wire that dims the turn signals when the headlights are turned on. Thank you. I have a mazdaspeed protege
  11. P

Installing v3 triton led switchbacks

I need help locating the positive headlight wire because this is supposedly the wire that dims the turn signals when the headlights are turned on. Thank you. I have a mazdaspeed protege
  12. P

5th gear plate mod gb link

This is the gb.. Helping out the guy http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123843991-GB-5th-gear-plate-mod-transmission-brace-round-2
  13. P

Coolant feed and return lines

Hello I have a 2003.5 mazdaspeed protege and I wanted to know where exactly does the coolant feed go on the turbo itself and same for the coolant return. There is one that goes in the front of the turbo and the other in the back of the turbo. Thank you.
  14. P

July 12th Mulholland Canyon Cruise

Hello, we will be having a cruise on Mulholland canyon on the 12th of July. Everyone is welcome, all cars welcome. So who's down? Time:9am and at 10am we will be taking off Rite aid 21949 Ventura Blvd Woodland Hills, CA 91364 United States Previous turnouts: Ortega hwy...
  15. P

Torque specs

Hello I have a 2003 mazdaspeed protege and I just need to know what is the axle nut on the front wheels torqued too? And also the lower control arms what are they torqued at? Thank you
  16. P

Good spring rates?

I have a 2003 mazdaspeed protege and I will be getting fortune auto 500 coilovers with swift upgrade, I was thinking of getting 9k in front and 5.5k in the rear. Would this be a good setup? I run kumho xs, 215/45ZR17. I use the car for track and it's also daily. I don't mind a rough ride. Thank you.
  17. P

Spring rates

I have a 2003 mazdaspeed protege and I will be getting fortune auto 500 coilovers with swift upgrade, I was thinking of getting 9k in front and 5.5k in the rear. Would this be a good setup? I run kumho xs, 215/45ZR17. I use the car for track and it's also daily. I don't mind a rough ride. Thank you.
  18. P

February 23rd Palomar canyon cruise

Hello, we will be having a cruise on Palomar canyon on the 23rd of February. Everyone is welcome, all cars welcome. So who's down? Starbucks 306 West El Norte Parkway Escondido, CA 92026 Time: 7am meetup, heading out at 8am Previous turnout on Ortega hwy...
  19. P

boost lines

im replacing all of my boost/vacuum lines, and i need to know what size to buy online?
  20. P

02 sensor

I have an 03 msp and ever since I got my ssafc installed and tuned my check engine light came on, it says primary 02 sensor but if I'm correct this is the one on the exhaust manifold right? If so I have replaced it twice with bosch brand new sensors and I still get the code. Is there 3 sensors...
Back