Search results

1. M

FocusFest @ Gateway Motorsports Park Madison, IL/St. Louis, MO

i did compete in my protege lol ... it was the super smokey slow one haha.. we were gonna go to this until we noticed same time as IA summer meet which is at KY speedway
  2. M

FS: SSAFC v2 and Innovate Wideband and LC2 controller

SOLD... and personally delivered lol... nice meeting you Andrew and good luck!!
  3. M

FS: SSAFC v2 and Innovate Wideband and LC2 controller

As stated for sale i have the SSAFC v2 with a SOLD Innovate Wideband Sensor and LC2 Controller SOLD Sensor is brand spanking new. have the box with some instructions and sorts.
  4. M

What have you done to your MSP today?

nope throttle positioning senor connector has a broken wire.. dang it
  5. M

will a bad MAF connection cause car to idle up and down aand when driving wont accelerate correctly?... was just about to sell msp and car is messn up bad all of a sudden
  6. M

mazdaspeed 6 parts for sale (oem and aftermarket parts)

looking at the reflector for my speed6... you have the hardware for install too?...total for shipped to 40228 louisville ky ;)... paypal is ready ;)
  7. M

For Sale : window visor, samco hot pipe

visors SOLD.... hot pipe still available
  8. M

i tried to hang on but today i put it up for sale starting on CL .. :(...
  9. M

weathertechs are inchannel... they are so much cleaner and nicer then the stick on ones...
  10. M

For Sale.. WeatherTech Window Visors.....****SOLD**** 48 states o Silicon Hot Pipe (blue) .... $sold
  11. M

gave both speeds a wash... fixed the drivers mirror and removed the hardwired radar detector... gonna start removing the Wideband and AEm truboost and SSAFC v2 soon too... pics of face to face
  12. M

MSP Owner now also a Mazdaspeed6 Owner too!

MODS: Driveline: Driveshaft shop 500HP Rear axles Turbine Tech front diff mount Jeremy-modified Street Unit Stiff Diff rear diff mount Revised transfer case SURE Torque-R6 "dogbone" mount SURE aluminum shift box bushings Rear shocks replaced with OEM equivilants (<10k ago) Engine: BNR...
  13. M

i just respray everything back there by sway bar and anything that moves with wd40.. lasts for about 2 weeks lol then respray lol
  14. M

lol ill still take the welcome ;).. and thanks
  15. M

Just picked up at 06 light silver mazdaspeed6..... MODS listing soon... a few quick parts.. BNR stage3 turbo setup, DP, COBBtuner and COBB sri, SURE dogbone, and more.... pics to follow...
  16. M

will be tearing down the Protege and ... Start up on my new speed6 ;)
  17. M

so i got car back with new tranny in... when the clutch is not pressed the RPMs bounce between 1-2.5k... when i press itdown it idles normally when i drive and shift everything seems fine but once im at a stop light put into neutral and let off the clutch it sounds like im hitting the gas...
  18. M

would one of the pipe coupler at LOWES work out?.. the plumbing department has many different sizes and angles.
Back