Search results

1. S

Dyno sheets

2. S

zWTB fmic intercooler piping

I need 2.5in piping preferably something to just bolt on. Shoot me some items pls
  3. S

about protegegarage.com, thumbs up

now i was shopping for rods and pistons im overboring to .40/ it was .20 over already im boring again longstory...anyway i paid 2/28 around noon i was talking to ken all day trying to figure out whats the best way to order these oversized pistons, things get risky at this size theres no room for...
  4. S

about protegegarage.com, thumbs up

now i was shopping for rods and pistons im overboring to .40/ it was .20 over already im boring again longstory...anyway i paid 2/28 around noon i was talking to ken all day trying to figure out whats the best way to order these oversized pistons, things get risky at this size theres no room for...
  5. S

Mazda 3 06-09 rods, acl bearings and wrist clips and arp main studs

Im selling my engine internals cuz my shop wouldnt warranty my engine if i used my parts so i had to buy all supertech parts, this is for a mild engine build rods are factory speed3 rods good cuz they come forged bearings are acr race bearings and wrist.clips go with rods, arp main studs well...
  6. S

Arp main studs

I bought t h se thinking the ad said head studs they new in a box free shipping 88 bucks.
  7. S

2.3 na engine build high compression

Ok so it happened i spun a rod bearing...now im doin a build i just am unsure of the outcome or how much cash.im pouring in i need help..so far ive got supertech 12:1 pistons since in texas we have 93octane, some rods out a speed3 since rhey.are forged im stayn na i figure they should hold up...
  8. S

wtb mazda 3 cylinder head

i need a cylinder head bad i need it so i can port and polish it let me know if anyone out there has one
  9. S

ATTN SA if your interested in chilln with fellow mazda owners KMT

http://khaoticmazdateam.forumotion.net/forum.htm chk it out SAN ANTONIO we r makin a name on the map , we all know it gets boring as hell in san antonio come join us if you feel you are bored and need fun we do cruises,meets and bbqs every idea is considered we do what we wanna do and if your...
  10. S

OEM mz3 shifter

ive got my mz3 stock shifter in box ready to be yours 40$obo+shipping ALSO HAVE THESE OTHER STOCK PARTS IM selling stock intake reservoirs plus filter 55obo+shipping left and right door moldings 15obo+shipping exhaust muffler, offset and offset 2.25in flowmaster, had an idea for mine...
  11. S

found treasure outta tragedy

so i got rear ended 2wks ago...****** up my hatch door....NOWW im getn the VIS carbon fiber hatch door....pics will be up soon i just had to announce cuz i havent seen any hatches with it......itll be here monday!! yay lol!!
  12. S

2.25in exhaust custom made all by me. listen to it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1EKRztwmvE MADE THE EXHAUST IT HAS NO CATS OR MUFFLER OPTIMUM PERFORMANCE AND DONT LET ANYONE SAY THAT A STRAIGHT PIPE MAKES YOU LOSE HP, 1. EXHAUST ONLY ADDS 5-7WHP....YOU GET AN EXHAUST FOR LESS BACK PRESSURE FREE'ER FLOW'N AIR....ITS NOT STUPID LOUD LIKE A...
  13. S

FS flowmaster muffler

REPLACE THAT RESTRICTING MUFFLER WITH THIS FLOWMASTER TODAY!! i had it on my exhaust it has a mean lil growl when added t oany after market exhaust or even to the speed3 CBE but i took it off and added another resonator ....90$obo buyer pays shipping
  14. S

WTB SPEED 3 exhaust ASAP

hello everyone im in the market another year gone by and i still have yet to get my speed 3 exhaust i have 120 to spend for it anyone letting theres go?? let me know i have cash in hand, shoot me a price work wit me lets make a deal...let me know
  15. S

MZ3 STOCK SHIFTER and other stock stuff

ive got a stock mazda 3 shifter anyone looking to go back to stock its in a box ready to go sellin it for 40 obo let me know if you need ALSO HAVE A SET OF STOCK SPRINGS with 2 stock rear shock absorbers 55obo
  16. S

Anyone have anynon stock motor mounts i wtb!

Medieval, awr, whatever the hell i need a good used rear mount, my bad rear one finally gave its life up i filled it and it lasted a while now i feel every movement...theres usually a bunch of mounts and stuff for sale and now i dont see any new threads being posted that i have the cash...im...
  17. S

question bout header size

hey i always see years on them like fits 04 to 06 then it goes 07 and up....did mazda all of a sudden change something between 06 and 07?? im gonna be testing out a header that is an off brand but made of quality ceramic chromed...i just hope the welds dont **** up////but yeah 04-07 fitments...
  18. S

what do yall think about this header?

http://www.yourhotcar.com/prod/Spyder/Exhaust/Headers/Mazda_3_Spyder_Chrome_Header_Exhaust_-_TS-HE-MAZDA304-C/637889/ i was going thru sites i just wanted to find something different than the usual brands you see being sold and came across this brand they have a website that has no prices just...
  19. S

looking for motor mounts

to my understanding mazda 6 mounts fit on mazda 3 and they are supposed to be bigger and better than stock mz3 ones.. either i get the speed mounts or the reg 6 mounts im looking for mounts let me know if you have or if im wrong about the fittings
  20. S

need one oem mz3 2007 snowflake rim

man i had a fuckd up thing happen this past weekend i was heading home and the rd i live on is notorious for deer so im turning and im going bout 30 into turn next thing i know i see this huge ass 8pointer leap all tryna be all elegant and s*** so i swerve cuz i aint fucken up my car but...
Back