Search results

1. S

HKS SSQV 2 recirculated with 2.5'' intercooler pipe

ok maybe Im confused lol....this is for the complete intercooler piping with BOV mount correct? I need piping I have a gen 2
  2. S

HKS SSQV 2 recirculated with 2.5'' intercooler pipe

so thishas the intercooler piping? how much for just piping?
  3. S

Dyno sheets

Post your dyno sheets
  4. S

Dyno sheets

5. sfsfsdd.jpg

sfsfsdd.jpg

6. S

zWTB fmic intercooler piping

I need 2.5in piping preferably something to just bolt on. Shoot me some items pls
  7. S

MS3 part out

How much for the piping what is the diameter?
  8. S

VIS Racing CF Hood, Nextmod CF Grille, Tein Basic Coilovers

How can I ensure the Hood would be OK shipping? When I bought my hatchdoor cf they had a private company deliver it.....I want ur Hood I'll pm u
  9. S

Hub Centric Wheel Spacers

Need 3mm spaces let me know when you can have them made please
  10. S

Two car part out, GT3071r, Gt2876r, intake, inlet, flywheel and more

You think those fmic tube bends would work with my mazda 3?
  11. S

Thunder Headers + Cargo Net

If u have he header I'll take it Thursday 78251 ship it there m me full price
  12. S

about protegegarage.com, thumbs up

No dude .40 is the size thats like small .040 trust me im putting this stubborn engine together
  13. S

ya big as **** but the walls arent that thin ppl r just scared .40 with sleeves ford guys do it
  14. S

now i was shopping for rods and pistons im overboring to .40/ it was .20 over already im boring again longstory...anyway i paid 2/28 around noon i was talking to ken all day trying to figure out whats the best way to order these oversized pistons, things get risky at this size theres no room for...
  15. S

now i was shopping for rods and pistons im overboring to .40/ it was .20 over already im boring again longstory...anyway i paid 2/28 around noon i was talking to ken all day trying to figure out whats the best way to order these oversized pistons, things get risky at this size theres no room for...
  16. S

CP-E Standback Piggyback ECU + PNP Harness 2007-2009 Mazdaspeed3

Ok got what i needed, a wide band afr is needed to tune this will work perfect for 10lbs of boost
  17. S

CP-E Standback Piggyback ECU + PNP Harness 2007-2009 Mazdaspeed3

Bare with me I have the cash here im waiting for a response bc it would be pointless if I cant get them to tune it
Back