Search results

1. boosted1

Mazda Has Abandoned Enthusiasts!

It appears the company that touted "Zoom,Zoom", has given up on performance. Here it is ,2015, there has not been a performance car in the Mazda lineup for 2 years. Ford has stepped up with the Focus RS for next year and even Honda is bringing the Civic Type R to our shores next year also. The...
  2. boosted1

Will There a 2016 Mazdaspeed 3?

It seems to me that a new Mazdaspeed 3 is DOA. If it were to be ready for 2016,we should have seen pics of test mules by now. Personally, I don't believe it is going to happen. The crickets are chirping and there is no news whatsoever. What are your opinions ?
  3. boosted1

Turbocharger Warranty Extension To 84 Months / 70,000 Miles

As the title states(Turbocharger Warranty Extension To 84 Months / 70,000 Miles), this was on the Mazda site under the 'My Mazda' link. Did anyone receive a letter from Mazda regarding this?
  4. boosted1

2013 / 2014 Mazdaspeed3

Have info or ideas on the next gen MS3? It would be interesting to know where Mazda is going with this platform.
  5. boosted1

CP-e TMIC

CP-e has a TMIC on sale for $350! It appears to be a high quality piece and comes in a polished finish. Check the link below. http://www.cp-e.com/product/cp-e%E2%84%A2-mzr-23-disi-top-mount-intercooler
  6. boosted1

CP-e TMIC

Moderators:PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD ! This thread is a duplicate!
  7. boosted1

Kodo by Mazda

A glimpse into the not-too distant future.
  8. boosted1

Rota P1's In Gun Metallic!

g Please delete this thread.
  9. boosted1

GM's Solution to Torque Steer

I'm sure this would work for the MS3. GMs HiPer Strut Rethinks MacPherson Suspension By James M. Amend WardsAuto.com, Mar 30, 2010 8:53 AM CHANTILLY, VA General Motors Co. adds a new front suspension to the redesigned-for-10 Buick LaCrosse, virtually eliminating the torque steer inherent...
  10. boosted1

2011 Mazda 3 /Mazdaspeed 3 Changes

Per Car And Driver: 2011 Mazda 3, Mazdaspeed 3 Gain More Standard Equipment August 2, 2010 at 4:02 pm by Jake Holmes We really like our long-term Mazda 3 hatchback for its engaging driving dynamics and versatility, and its clear that were not the only ones who love this small car: Mazda...
  11. boosted1

HyperTech Tune Users: Please Check In!

I am trying to get a count of all HyperTech tuner owners.
  12. boosted1

WTB: ETS or SU 2nd Gen 3.25" TMIC

Moderators , please delete this thread.
  13. boosted1

Any News On The 2011 MS3?

Has anyone heard of changes for the 2011 Mazdaspeed 3? I wonder if there are any trim changes or power upgrades for this model.
Back