Search results

1. 11B-33T

Is the MSP rear wheel bore larger than the front wheel bore?

Need some assistance as I found these 12mm 5x114.3 Hubcentric Wheel Spacers (67.1mm Bore) Fits Mazda RX 7 RX 8 Miata MX-5 & More and they fit perfectly on the front rotors but not the rear. Any MSP vets out there got the info I need in the title? TIA
  2. 11B-33T

Used 2007 Mazda5 questions

Greetings to all. I usually hang out in the Mazdaspeed Protege forum but have questions for you Mazda5 owners. I' m looking for another auto and being a Mazda enthusiast always steers me to look at Mazdas first. I've come across a used '07 Sport (AT) with only 37k miles on her and one owner...
  3. 11B-33T

NFL player has his 1991 Mazda6 fully restored to OEM shape

Alfred Morris really loves and appreciates his 626! (2thumbs) http://editorial.autos.msn.com/blogs/post--alfred-morris-gets-his-1991-mazda-626-back-to-showroom-shine?icid=autos_4850%3E1=22017 Wish I had the funds to fully re-store my 1992 Protege LX. I love my Protege and she still has the OG...
  4. 11B-33T

NFL player has his 1991 Mazda6 fully restored to OEM shape

Alfred Morris really loves and appreciates his 626! (2thumbs) http://editorial.autos.msn.com/blogs/post--alfred-morris-gets-his-1991-mazda-626-back-to-showroom-shine?icid=autos_4850%3E1=22017 Wish I had the funds to fully re-store my 1992 Protege LX. I love my Protege and she still has the...
  5. 11B-33T

Phoenix Mazdas only car show

very late heads-up but here's a link to the car show: http://www.azmazdaclub.com/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2011-4-16&e=198&c=1 currently looks to be 30+ Mazdas are signed up & we''l have the Mazda Traveling flag as well for a ginormous group picture as well as individual pics with...
  6. 11B-33T

Frozen/stuck brake caliper

yep the title says it all. Talking about a 1992 LX here, removed the rear brake calipers & replaced the brake pads; e-brake is off and cover off the brake cylinder; used C-clamp to compress caliper piston on L/rear & mounted just fine. Attempted same technique on R/rear caliper but the piston...
  7. 11B-33T

HELP! Issues using Ichiba spacers

Need assistance with removing a broken hub-centric ring that has broken off and is damn near form fitted or crushed to the hub. I was removing my RH's and putting the MX-5 rims back on after having them balanced. This is what I found: spacer on hub with broken ring destroyed old ring...
  8. 11B-33T

Paint Pens

Has anyone here had experience with using the above product? I'm looking for info to fix damage to my MSP's paint job caused by idiots who egged her...(pissed) Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
  9. 11B-33T

one inch lug nuts

(gah)...I've searched the forum as well as websites and I can't find any black or blue lug nuts like the 1" OEM bulge acorn 12mmx1.5 that come with the stock RH's. I tried a black lug that was about 1.4 " but it just stuck out too far for my taste. I am insane for wanting a colored lug nut the...
  10. 11B-33T

Engine compartment light?

I searched the MSP forums but did not find anything relating to the title. I was checking my oil level in the evening and had to use a flashlight. Has anyone installed an engine compartment light on their own? I was looking in the engine compartment of an RX 8 and he had some cool blue LEDs...
Back