Search results

1. S

2011 Mazda3 Bike Rake?

2011 Mazda3 Bike Rack? Hey guys, and gals. Do any of you know of a good bike rack for the 2010+ Mazda3 sedans? I also have the fin spoiler (not the lip) and I'm not sure if that makes a difference, I did try and search the threads for some information but came up empty handed. Thanks in...
  2. S

Onto my Mazda 2.0

Hey guys, (and gals) I haven't been on the forum in awhile but I just traded in my Galaxy Grey Mica 2007 Mazda3 iTouring for a Gunmetal Blue Mica 2011 Mazda3 iSport and I love it I was very happy with my first generation Mazda3 but the engine died and I had put 100k miles on it since I bought it...
  3. S

All electric Miata...

Converting a Miata to all-electric posted Feb 15th 2010 12:32pm by Mike Szczys filed under: green hacks, transportation hacks [Henry Herndon] converted a Mazda Miata to an all-electric vehicle. There’s a ton of great information in his archives, as well as a round-up video that we’ve embedded...
  4. S

Help Win a $25k Record Deal & 25 City US Tour.

Hey guys one of my good friends from high school, Danielle Weaver, is in a contest trying to win a record deal worth $25,000 as well as a 25 city tour. This could be life changing for her and well she needs help with people voting for her. If you follow this link you can listen to some of her...
  5. S

My Mazda is possessed!

So today I drove my 3 to the store and was listening to my iPod by way of the AUX input and I parked my car took my key out of they ignition went to grab my iPod to pause it and turn it off, and was shocked to still hear my radio playing. I looked down at my hand at my keys then looked at my...
  6. S

Power after take key out ignition.

So today I drove my 3 to the store and was listening to my iPod by way of the AUX input and I parked my car took my key out of they ignition went to grab my iPod to pause it and turn it off, and was shocked to still hear my radio playing. I looked down at my hand at my keys then looked at my...
  7. S

Autoshow history information...

I'm writting an essay for my English Comp. class and it's on the history of autoshows and the effect they had on car designs. Anyways I just wanted to see if anyone on here knew of any good information or sites that would help. Thanks guys.
  8. S

Honda CR-Z "Sporty Hybrid"

Futuristic styling. Hybrid power. Advanced interior design. And it's all wrapped up in a lightweight, fun-to-drive package. What a concept! Its the Honda CR-Z concept, to be exact, and it made its North American debut at the 2008 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) in Detroit. And...
  9. S

Crash tests show midsize bumpers costly to repair

Mazda6 Only Sedan To Receive "Acceptable" Rating None of the six most-popular midsize sedans earned a top rating in bumper safety in the latest crash tests performed by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety. The Mazda 6 was the only car to receive an "acceptable" rating one rating below...
  10. S

Kia Soul!

Thinking about trading in my 2007 Mazda3 iTouring auto for a 2010 Kia Soul ! auto... What are your thoughts? PS my Mazda is Galaxy Grey Mica and the Kia Soul would be Alien (green).
  11. S

WTB: LED Tails (Sedan)

WTB: OEM LED Tail Lights (Sedan) Just as the title says. And if anyone knows any vendors selling the sedan LED's let me know PLEASE and thank you!
  12. S

The 500-hp Hatchback.

Porsche Panamera Gran Turismo These are the first official pictures of the Porsche Panamera Gran Turismo. Which is annoying. The car is obviously ready for production, so we might have been able to see it for real at the Paris or Los Angeles car shows. And Porsche isn’t even...
  13. S

How much did you pay for your Mazda3?

If there is another thread please point me to that. I hate "double" threads. So I got tired of having to sort through other threads to see how much people paid for their 3. So if your up for telling everyone the Model (Sedan/5-Door) Trim (iSport/iTouring...) and Options (Spoiler, sunroof...
  14. S

T-Boned

This accident was not my fault! Some guy in a big old truck ran a red light and found me in the intersection. I was going somewhere between 5-10mph he was going 45-55mph. He hit me and I spun around twice. The 3 did an awesome job I think. The car doesn't look bad at all, the body does need...
  15. S

WTB: Mazda3 Sedan parts

Rims either the 17" Snowflakes or Speed. Spoiler. Black trim for above glove box, radio, and cruise and volumn control. Stock LED tail lights.
  16. S

Driving information system (trip computer)?

Does the 5 really not have the trip computer as an option? My sister has a 5 and I just found out today that every Mazda3 has the onboard computer you just have to activate it (by holding the AM/FM and CD buttons) but I tried looking up how to do this on my sisters MiniMini but must everything I...
  17. S

2009 Mazda6?

I have an '07 3 and I think I'm going to trade it in for the new 6. I went test drove all trim levels and I love the GT I test drove the V6 and have no need for that much power and thinking about the gas I think the i Grand Touring would be better for me it's alot more power then my iTouring3...
  18. S

Pesacola/Panhandle

Come on there are a ton of Mazda owners in and around the Pensacole, Ft. Walton Beach, Destin and Panama City area to get a meet going...
  19. S

Mazda3 in need of some help.

I have a 2007 Mazda3 it's Galaxy Gray Mica. I love my car but I want to make it my own. It's an iTouring with the (dumb) 6 disk CD player and sunroof. I bought it in Ohio and it has an ugly front plate bracket but I don't know if I want to take it off and risk the holes under it. I think I want...
Back