Search results

1. N

NEW Garrett GTX3582R no turbine housing Clearance Price!

location Puerto Rico, shipping included in price for PR and USA no turbine housing paypal only priced to GO! $1500 pics here: http://s1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa423/neit_jnf/gtx35r-fs/
  2. N

Mazda #5 in 2011 JD Power New Car Quality Survey!

#2 non premium brand and Miata ranked top Compact Sporty Car!
  3. N

Coolingmist water/meth injection special sale!!!

I just ordered the 4-120 kit with extra accesories to run a dual nozzle system and it came just short of $400 shipped!!!! Hurry and get them as they are running out of stock! there are two versions available for $350ea plus shipping 4-120psi boost or 0-5V controller (capable of 2D mapping...
  4. N

Wtb Ignition Coils 00 Protege 1.6

^^^ Where can I get them at a good price?
  5. N

Fs Pre Cut Bumper Protection Clear Bra

I got it from ebay but sold the car so I'm letting this kit go. It includes the front bumper and two other pieces that i don't know where they go, mirrors and hood NOT included. $45 shipped
  6. N

Spotted: Montego Blue FD3S RX-7 (Belleville)

This morning around 8:30ish going East on I-94 then North on I-275, Clean, no spoilers, Montego Blue RX-7. Anyone? I was driving a Midnight Blue Protege5
  7. N

Anyone going to Milan Dragstrip this Sat Jun 9??

I went last year for the Kumho Streetwarriorz show and won a trophy with my FD. I'm hoping to be able to do it again! Anyone going?
  8. N

selling mine!

info in sig
  9. N

I'm moving! Need to sell the P5

Im going back to Puerto Rico this summer! so I have to sell my car asap! 2003 Midnight Blue Protege5 Manual Base (no sunroof or roof racks) 62,xxx mostly highway miles 31 mpg Located in Westland Completely stock except for 40% tint front, 18% rear and oem rear bumper guard New rotors...
  10. N

7th seat anyone?

have anyone found a way to get a hold of the 2nd row seat with the mini middle seat and accesories? if so from where? how much? how was the install? got pics?
  11. N

SPOTTED! CYM RX-7 Who are you?

This morning at about 7:50am I saw a CYM FD RX-7 getting into Ford Rd. from southbound I-275, male driver. Anyody know him?
  12. N

Lemon Law a Porsche 911 = $$$ WOW

13. N

Sport Compact Car Dynoed Mazdaspeed Mazdaspeed3!!

264 whp and 302 wtq! haven't seen it posted so here goes (huge scans)...
  14. N

Mazda Rated #1 in UK quality survey

YES!(first)
  15. N

wow! a BAD Mazdaspeed3 Review!!

They give it 2 out of 5 stars. Their main complaint: too much torque for a FWD... http://driving.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,12929-2522525,00.html Mazda3 MPS A classic abuse of power Would you be so silly as to buy a car without driving it? If you looked at the specification of the...
  16. N

Mazdaspeed3 Dyno! 215whp 245wtq

Mazdaspeed3 Dyno with VIDEO! 215whp 245wtq GTI vs Si vs MSP3 http://www.automobilemag.com/features/0610_gti_civic_mazdaspeed3_dyno/ ENJOY!!
  17. N

WTB / NEED Steering Wheel

WTB / NEED a Protege5 / Protege / Miata or similar Steering Wheel complete with cruise controls. Shipped 48186 SE Michigan. Anyone?
  18. N

My P5 survived a stealership service dept!! I'm lucky!

Today I noticed my car starting to overheat at a drivethru, gauge was about 3/4 up. As soon as I move out it drops down to normal. When I get home I find the driver side fan plug is disconnected!!! WTF!!??? I'm lucky ambient temps haven't been more than 40 F the past few months and I almost...
Back