Search results

1. F

For Sale Protege parts update

Hello everybody I’ve been trying to get everything updated. I seen people commenting on some of my old threads. Sorry for the lack of updates on those. Anything and everything I have will be listed here. 1.MSP downpipe heat shield - $10 plus 2.MSP rad mounts - $5 plus shipping 3.MSP valve...
  2. F

For Sale Close thread

Closed
  3. F

FnProtege5

Making a build thread to help me keep track on my mods. Bought the car in beginning of 2019. Mainly was looking for a shell and this one was pretty clean. Before I bought the shell I was already collecting parts and working on some. :cool: If something listed has this emoji. It’s something I...
  4. F

OEM msp turbo kit

Selling almost complete stock turbo kit -OEM GT2554r turbo w/ factory exhaust heat shield -Adjustable Wastegate with factory heat shield -OEM callaway manifold w/heat shield -OEM downpipe ported to match gasket w/ j pipe and heat shields -Oil cooler w/ hoses -turbo water lines, fittings, and...
  5. F

WTB laser blue msp

WTB: Laser blue Msp. Clean title, no rust, as stock as possible. I live in San Diego 91942 willing to drive a reasonable distance. I have a truck to tow with if needed. Picture for attention is my old speed from 2009
  6. F

YellowSpeed coilovers, roof spoiler, sparco

Brand new. I*ve only open the box. YellowSpeed Coilover $800 plus shipping in the us. Bought them for my p5 wagon sold the wagon. Decided to sell my left over parts. I can provide more pictures if you needed Mazdaspeed Protege oem sparco pedals. I had them polished and planned to put new...
  7. F

Fuad’s build thread

Story of the brotege5 Hello everybody this is a build thread I’m starting for my 2002 protege5. Here’s how I acquired this vehicle. The year was 2016 August 24th my son Liev was born and I was in desperate need of a more roomy vehicle. Owning a Suzuki drz400sm and a 1995 miata m Edition at the...
  8. F

Protege5/Protege/Mazdaspeed Parts

Hoping to make some space in my garage. Have a few thing for sale. I will only list the price on items I’m firm on. Garrett GTX2867r Dual ball bearing with the billet aluminum 11 blade wheel. Has ATP exhaust slim exhaust housing hardware. T2 exhaust housing with internal waste gate brand new...
  9. F

Protege great stuff

Hello everybody have a bunch great stuff for sale. Feel free to ask question. I'm parting out a wagon. Shipping will be at the buyer expense. I will do my best to reply to everybody. Feel free to make offer Protege5 crossbar complete roof rack system in condition. - $200 Protege5...
  10. F

Mazdaspeed Protege OEM flashed ECU

I'm looking to sell my Mazdaspeed Protege ecu. It has been flashed by the dealership. It's in good working condition. If you have any questions feel free to ask - $120 shipped
  11. F

Laser blue msp

I'm shopping around for another protege and would love a laser blue Mazdaspeed protege. Preferably stock. I mainly want the exterior to be clean. Let me know what you have. If anybody knows of a clean laser blue for sale and you can direct me to it would be awesome thank you.
  12. F

I'm looking for a laser blue msp

I'm shopping around for another protege and would love a laser blue Mazdaspeed protege. Preferably stock. I mainly want the exterior to be clean. Let me know what you have. If anybody knows of a clean laser blue for sale and you can direct me to it would be awesome thank you.
  13. F

cleaning out the garage

Have a random mazdaspeed protege and protege parts laying around I won't mind getting selling to make space obo are welcome please be reasonable when give and offer consider shipping and taxes. If your not local Mazdaspeed protege main bearing plate (Cleaned) - $40 - SOLD Mazdaspeed protege...
  14. F

Intake oem or injen

I'm shopping either for a oem intake for a msp or a injen intake pm me with a price and pic
  15. F

performance parts for sale

Hello everybody sadly time has come that i will be parting out my build not selling the msp keeping it but going back to stock so my gf can daily driver the car. i myself will stay in the mazda game and will continue with my 323 gtx project. Shipping is not include in the pricing. text me for...
  16. F

wtb stock protege header, mid pipe, and intake set up

looking for oem 2001 to 03 mazda protege 2.0 header with good cat and mid pipe hopefully both in working condition and oem intake pipe and box no maf sensor
  17. F

Huge partout msp and protege5

Hello everybody sadly time has come that i will be parting out my build not selling the msp keeping it but going back to stock so my gf can daily driver the car. i myself will stay in the mazda game and will continue with my 323 gtx project. Shipping is not include in the pricing. PERFORMANCE...
  18. F

Mazdaspeed protege partout

hey everybody after sometime of trying to sell the msp as a whole shell that needs to be put together with all parts included and no luck decided to part the car out. There is no part to small let me know what you need I'm currently working Friday, Saturday, and Sunday usually of Monday through...
  19. F

couple aftermarket parts for sale

hello everybody i decided to sell of a couple extra piece i won't be using since I'm selling my black msp i would use them for my gray but i already have part i want to use for that one 505zoom OEM size billet aluminum crank pulley - i want 80 shipped i have two the one on the left is the one...
  20. F

Forging block

Hows it going everybody I'm getting ready to forge my block and now ready to buy the rebuild kit and theres a couple obvious brands for parts that come up for the rebuild which is arp for head stud, header studs and turbo studs. cometic for head gaskets and there other brands for other areas. I...
Back