Search results

1. B

WTB : factory Oil mandrel bolt for oil feed line for MSP

I need the mandrel bolt that goes to the back of the block where the factory oil psi sensor and feed line hook up too.. if you have pm me asap
  2. B

My Build Build Thread

hey everyone, ive posted on here before but havent been on in a long time to update my threads so i figured id just make a new one. im in the processs of putting my car back together now let me list the things i had before i did the rebuild old setup - 2.0 built, wiseco 9:5:1 pistons, pauter...
  3. B

Rpf1's help

Hey everyone ive been looking at some diffrent wheel setups and im stuck on what offsetto get. im thinking about getting some 17x8 +35 & running a 225/45r17 bridgestone potenza re60. will i be running into fitment issues? HElp the Wheel noob out lol
  4. B

WTB : Final drive gear out of a 00 - 03 protege transmission

soo i broke the final drive gear in my transmission along with my third gear. im looking for a final drive gear that is in good condition . LEt me know what you have
  5. B

WTB : MSP Rear lip

as title states looking for either an 03.5 or regular lip. lmk what you have
  6. B

My Build Progress

So i havent posted my updates on my car but with work and school its been hard. but i got some free time now and i will post up my progress with the car. heres pics of the setup finished. let me know what you think More pics of the microtech install ect tommorow but everyone let me know...
  7. B

wtb : coilovers

im looking for some used or new coilovers.. let me know what you have thank you
  8. B

My Crower Cams <333

Soo today i got my cams :D. i will post pics of everything i got them custom made and with my setup i think my car will be ******* discusting. here are the pictures. let me know what you all think
  9. B

Yellow 03.5 45k miles. CLEAN Built Motor , STANDALONE. CHEAP

Hello everyone. i have for sale here a yellow 2003.5 mazdaspeed protege. the car has 45k miles. the car i originaly baught it too keep but i cant afford it right now. this car has never been in a accident. car has a clean title. ALL THE WORK WAS DONE BY OLYMPIC MOTORSPORTS IN MARGATE FL. Mods...
  10. B

Olmpic Motorsports

if you ever need anything done to your msp and your in south florida. come to olympic motorspors all they have done for me is make my car better :D heres the number they do tuning , motor building , custom exhaust , fabrications ect. the number is 561 -721 - 5456 .. tell them kris sent you...
  11. B

Microtech LT-10s For Sale

hey there everyone im here selling a microtech lt10s its used i bought it off a member on the forums and never installed it. reason for not installing is becouse i got sponsored by aem and i will be getting a aem standalone. but anyways it comes with ecu , install diagrams for mazda protege. cd...
  12. B

Protege Back Visor (Sedan Style)

im looking for this visor. if anyone has it please tell me ill buy it asap. thank you
  13. B

Just Recieved My Schneider Racing cams

Soo a while back i noticed that none really had cams for our car so i went out to Schneider and i asked them to make me some custom cams. i recieved them today and tey look amazing they are 272 intake and 272 exhaust. i will post pics later today =)
  14. B

Hi Boost turbo manifold

hey everyone i have here a hi boost manifold. its brand new never used. if you are looking to go big turbo this is the manifold to do it with. the maniold has a spot for an external wastegate but its closed. i can drill it and tap it. if request by the buy but i will be more money. if you like...
  15. B

Vacuum Blocks , cometic headgasket , oilcap

hey there everyone. today i have forsale a extra headgasket i had laying around its a cometic headgaskit 84mm .040.. also i have a mazdaspeed oil cap , and one that says protege 5. i also have two vacuum blocks they are both anadized. i have 1 black one and one blue 1 they both have 4 outlets. i...
  16. B

Custom Pulleys , oil caps ect.

hey there everyone im here selling some custom made alternator pulleys , waterpump pulleys and crank pulleys for the 13b the 12a rotary motors. i have 2 colors for the pulleys either anidized silver or anidized black. they make a nice cosmetic change in the engine bay and they are lighter. p.m...
  17. B

coil to wire conversion?

so everyone i need to find how to do get rid of the stock msp coil packs and do the 626 conversion. i have the plug and wires and coil pack i just need to find out how to get it installed. here is a pic.
  18. B

mazdaspeed protege rear bumper part #

if anyone would happen to have it please let me know thank you
  19. B

Introducing New Shop in South Fl

Kristian / Olympic MotorSports Olympic MotorSports is built on the principles of making quality products and providing reliable service. Our diversified product range continues to grow by following trends, improving our standard products, and listening to the customer. Our unique service has...
  20. B

Introducing New South Florida Shop

Kristian / Olympic MotorSports Olympic MotorSports is built on the principles of making quality products and providing reliable service. Our diversified product range continues to grow by following trends, improving our standard products, and listening to the customer. Our unique service has...
Back