Search results

1. bwalt

For Sale Jay Racing FSDE Thermal Spacer, Copper T25 Gasket

Items are brand new, never installed. Price does not include shipping. Jay Racing Thermal Spacer - $50 SCE Copper T25 Gasket - $25
  2. bwalt

Molnar Rods and Wiseco Pistons

I have here some used 83.5mm Wiseco pistons and Molnar connecting rods. Pistons have some minor scuffing and the moly skirt coating is wearing. Rings will need to be replaced. Rods, wrist pins and arp bolts are ok. Someone looking to budget forge their engine could benefit from this low price. SOLD
  3. bwalt

bwalt's MSP build log

Hello. I'm back. Still having fun driving and modding my MSP! I have a lot of changes planned and will post up progress here. Highlights include fully built block and head, GT28RS turbo, Haltech ems, Mfactory gears + many, many supporting mods. It's gone 12.8 @ 112mph in the quarter mile and...
  4. bwalt

SOLD! Haltech PS1000, J&S Safeguard

J&S Sadeguard Interceptor Knock Control. Retards ignition timing when knock is detected. I used this with the haltech and it worked great. $350 USD Shipped Haltech PS1000 with wiring harness, painless fuse block, boost solenoid, coolant and intake temp sensors. Ran this setup on my MSP for...
  5. bwalt

2003.5 MSP Instrument Cluster

03.5 Cluster with 18x,xxx KMS on the odometer. It is in good condition and functioning before removal. $120 USD shipped
  6. bwalt

Sway Bar Brackets

I have some out of the box, un-used CR3 rear sway bar brackets with energy suspension bushings for sale. Bushings are 20mm. SOLD
  7. bwalt

Kartboy Short Shifter - Protege,P5,MSP,MP3

I have a Kartboy short shifter for sale. Discontinued long ago, mileage is unknown and it works flawlessly. $100usd shipped
  8. bwalt

AAC/Wilwood Big Brake Kit

This is the AAC/Wilwood big brake kit for the Protege/P5/MP3. It comes with 4-piston Wilwood calipers, Wilwood street pads, AAC custom brackets and rotor hats, Coleman rotors, and Goodridge stainless braided lines. I have about 30,000kms on this setup and it's way overkill for me. You'll notice...
  9. bwalt

Focus Adjustable Cam Gears

These are stock 1.8/2.0L protege cam gears modified to be adjustable. They will allow one to set the cams for a desired power curve in the rpm range. I put about 14,000kms on them and had no issues, they work as intended and are in great condition. $100usd shipped
  10. bwalt

Focus Adjustable Cam Gears

As the title states, in good condition. $100us shipped.
  11. bwalt

AWR Engine Mounts

AWR Engine Mounts, front and rear. Durometer of the bushings is unknown but they should be replaced anyways. AWR sells replacements on their site. $15 to do each mount. $80US +shipping
  12. bwalt

WTB: Protege DG/Autoexe style grill

As the title states, in good condition please..
  13. bwalt

Sparco Seats, 03.5 MSP Shift Knob and more

All prices are USD. Shipping included. Sparco Seats with mounting brackets - sold 2003.5 MSP Shift Knob - sold MSP ECU Unflashed - $150 New MSP OEM Front Sway Bar Bushings - $30
  14. bwalt

HKS SSQ Blow off valve - No Longer Available

HKS SSQ Blow off valve HKS SSQ blow off valve in perfect working order. Includes everything pictured. List Date: 4/20/2014 For more info, click here to view the original listing: HKS SSQ Blow off valve -------------------------------------- This item is no longer available...
  15. bwalt

WTB: MSP front seats

Looking for drivers and passenger front seats from a 03.5 MSP
  16. bwalt

WTB | Focus Cam Gears

Need some, what you got?
  17. bwalt

WTB: Stock Mazdaspeed Protege Sub Box & Mounting Brackets

As the title states and I don't care if it's blown or not.
  18. bwalt

Tps

I was playing with my obd2 scanner yesterday and noticed my throttle position sensor reads 11% closed and 87% fully open. After adjusting I got it down to 3% closed and 79% fully open. The throttle plate visually opens from 0 -100% by hand and via the gas pedal. There are no codes either. This...
  19. bwalt

OEM Mazda 3 Shift Knob

As the title states, in mint condition. $40 shipped
  20. bwalt

New BPV installed

Had this Turbosmart plumb-back welded in yesterday. Glad the turk is gone but there's still a split second of comp surge when letting off the gas, then a nice quiet pssshhh.
Back