Search results

1. D

F.S. Forged motor greatness

Up for sale is all the main parts u need for a forge bottom end build. This setup is th 8.8 to 1 .020 over compression coated wiseco piston and k1 long rod kit. Also have a block from an 02 protege 5 and crank along with all the main caps and other misc. Motor items. This is all u need other...
  2. D

who all loves driving their msp?

just got back from taking my msp for alittle spin. its just a blast to drive. ive owned my msp goin on alittle over 3 years now and its been my daily all the way up untill about 5 months ago. i picked up a 95 honda civic ex to drive daily so i could focus on my real task at hand, making my msp a...
  3. D

spotted p5 either white or silver!!!

i was driving the big white truck pulling the black supra! i figured the owner of the p5 would be on here considering it was pretty modded. it even had a hood scoop. anyone on here it was pretty close to phenix off interstate 10. we bought that supra in cali and towed that shiz all the way back...
  4. D

F.S. unichip, turbo mani, greddy, stock mounts

First up for sale is a barely used Unichip tuned for upgraded sidemount, intake and exhaust. i can have it tuned back to factory tune free of charge or for a small fee i can take it to sam personally and have him put a custom map on it at buyers expense. everything is here minus instalation...
  5. D

Dandan's build thread!!

ok guys, so ive done a poor timeline of keeping track of my msp's progress. but as u can see im far from stock and im in the works of building a forged motor. So i thought i would atleast show my plans for my engine build. for internals: K1 Long rod and Wiseco 8.8 to 1 Compression .020 overbore...
  6. D

motor building info!!

ok guys so my compression is getting pretty low across the board so im looking into a build for the msp. im thinking im goin with the k1 rods and arias piston combo most likely but im up for ideas. if u guys can please help me out as far as where u got ur parts and what it cost u. im looking to...
  7. D

f.s. 626 IM, calloway turbo manifold and msp valve cover!

626 intake manifold from su. replace ur stocker with this highflow manifold. (manifold will be bead blasted and will look like new when u recieve it, also i can port and polish and gasket match it and even paint it for additional cost. SOLD mazdaspeed protege calloway turbo manifold, no cracks...
  8. D

Help!!!!

after changing the manifold on my car to a ported and polished intake manifold ive run into problems. i replaced the egr pipe, intake manifold, both intake manifold gaskets, throttle body gasket, valve cover. after starting my car and letting it run im reading all the way rich on my wideband...
  9. D

pics of new installed rims!!!

here are the new shoes! 18" drag dr35 with nitto neogen 205 40 tires! sorry for the crappy cell pic, more high rez pics to come.
  10. D

New rims!!!!

i want some, one question. what is the ideal 18 inch rim to run on an msp? 7.5 with a +45 offset? please input. tires sizes needed too. 205 40? i really need some help guys i need to find a pair pretty soon because i want some new shoes for the big texas meet coming up.
  11. D

so silver got a makeover!!!!

yesterday i did a makeover to the protege!! here are some pics. the evo spoiler is goin back on at the end of this week! i repainted the hood pretty simular to befor but striped it a different path and a bigger mazdaspeed lettering to show the carbon fiber below! the gemeni hood had the...
  12. D

protege e brake!

how do u get the stock ebrake handle off! i ordered a handle and boot but after looking at it i cant seem to figure it out!
  13. D

help! wheel fitment! offset?

im lookin at getting som rota g force for my car and i want to know what the best fitment would be! i have tein s techs which i think puts it at a 2 in in front and 1.5 in the rear and i want the wheels to fit as flush as possible (while still keeping a somewhat driveable tire size), maybe even...
  14. D

clutch and flywheel install!!

NO FUN!! soo much stuff has to come loose to get this damn tranny out! But now that im done i think it was worth it! im now running the exedy stage 1 with a fidanza lightweight flywheel. im gonna give it a lil while to break in before i romp on it. already did a few spirited highway pulls(drive2)
  15. D

nology spark plug wires!

anyone got a set to sell? lookin for some new wires to get rid of the ugly coil packs on top!
  16. D

f.s. protege artermarket grille!!

up for sale is a protege grill, this will fit a 01 02 03 ds,ex, and whatever other has the same stile bumper! this will not fit the mp3, msp, or protege 5! 60.00 shipped!
  17. D

f.s. some msp stuff & other!

got some parts that i upgraded on my msp and no longer need the old parts! first up is a turbo hoses sidemount intercooler and hot pipe! SOLD. next is an msp radiator w/ fans and hoses! needs cap! 150 up for offers aswell! and last i have front mount core i bought off a friend i believe the...
  18. D

vcts removal question!

okay! so i have removed the butterflies and the rod assembly outa the manifold! do the holes inbetween the runners need to be filled or is it ok just to leave time open?
  19. D

can someone photo shop this for me?

could somebody possibly make the top of my trunk from the top of the tailights up and follow the body line! would be greatly appriciated i just wanna see it before i go ahead and do all the work to paint it!
  20. D

a new toy to add to the mod list!

cant wait to get it on! can anyone point me to Pirana's install thread? i cant seem to find it.
Back