2. D

F.S. Forged motor greatness

Yes sir. The whole shebang
  3. D

Sale pending to twinrotor.
  4. D

Sam Is jdmsam. He is well known for his knowledge of this platform and has built more of these motors then anyone
  5. D

17x8 +45 on msp but with which tire size?

Remember he is wanting a rim a half inch wider then urs
  6. D

Jeff's MSP GTR Build

Pretty exciting stuff
  7. D

forged internals

They will be fine. There are other weak points to attend to well before 400 hp. People are blowing built transmissions on the mid 300's. I say that's the sweet spot for these cars anyways, 300-350hp, good suspension setup, LSD, good tune on standalone= one he'll of a ride.
  8. D

forged internals

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123803182-F.S.-Forged-motor-greatness&p=5772321&highlight=#post5772321
  9. D

Parting ways with the build. May be parting it out sOon and gettin outa the payment. I'm gonna build an e36 coupe with a 2jzgte
  10. D

Outlawstar98's Process Thread

Nope, e36 and swapping in a 2jzgte
  11. D

Outlawstar98's Process Thread

Well my build has come to an end. Internals are up for sale but my dreams will live on through u r build seeing as u went with the same setup. But for me my happiness will come from no car payment 2 doors, 2 turbos, 6 cylinders and rwd.
  12. D

forged internals

If u wanna match his build check out my forged goodies for sell. Great deal, I paid more then I am selling them for and they are brand new. I'm local to sam and could easily bring it to him to assemble. U won't find this setup for cheaper and I have one of the only coated piston sets left. It's...
  13. D

FS-DE and FS-DET question

Yes, they are .020 over stock. As stated, the blocks alreant weak the rods are. When the rod snaps at that kin of rpm it shoots through just about any block. I also had my motor blow on me 3 days after purchase, luckily I also purchased an aftermarket warranty that covered it with only 300 outa...
  14. D

FS-DE and FS-DET question

I have a block, crank, and everything needed for a rebuild for sale right now. The pistons are only a tad lower comp. then stock and the rods are slightly longer, this helps decrease stress put on the bottom end. Lemme know http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123803182-F.S.-Forged-motor...
  15. D

I paid over 900 for the combo just so everyone knows
  16. D

Up for sale is all the main parts u need for a forge bottom end build. This setup is th 8.8 to 1 .020 over compression coated wiseco piston and k1 long rod kit. Also have a block from an 02 protege 5 and crank along with all the main caps and other misc. Motor items. This is all u need other...
  17. D

IMO: BEST looking MSPs of ALL TIME (each color)

I won't be keeping mine much longer either
  18. D

Fmic

With my Perrin I had to cut 2 small holes in my core support.
  19. D

A compilation of MSP's in every factory color

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w258/HypnotikHeather/Daniels%20uploads/4807374227_6bdef9cdc0.jpg
Back