Search results

1. P

Autometer Guages

Has anyone here ever disassemble a Autometer guage? How do you take it apart? I want to customise the guage needle colors if possible.
  2. P

polishing metals

Can anybody recommend a product or products that are good for cleaning/polishing stainless steel & aluminum?? I want to clean my intercooler etc.
  3. P

Paint Peeling

I couldn't believe it! I wash the car and the paint actually starts to peel off of the body just before the right rear tire. It's about the size of a dime right now. Its bare metal, not even any primer on the body. My car is not even 2 years old yet and has been babied more than even my kids...
  4. P

Sunday Meet

Who's up for coffee this Sunday??
  5. P

-35 degrees & MAM SS

Just thought I should let the Protege community know, here in 'Winter'peg we have had a solid week of -30 weather (daytime high), and to date, I have had zero problems with my SS turbo kit. Although, I will admit that the AEM A/F wideband refuses to read anything until the vehicle has warmed up...
  6. P

Meet

Ok, we are going to meet this Sunday night. Anyone have any ideas where?
  7. P

Poll for MAM Billet Interior Accessories

Beau from Mental Addiction Motorsports is taking a poll. He wants to know what the first interior pieces should be. See the post here. MAM Poll
  8. P

MPI help

I've got the MPI tuner installed and running now. I am using Pat's 4lb map.(I'm running upto 8lbs according to my boost guage). Now, odviously a 4lb map with 8lbs of boost is a bad idea. So I need to adjust the fuel delivery to adjust for the extra boost. I have incresed the analog by several...
  9. P

Obdii

Scan Tool Now that I'm boosted, I'll probably get the occational MIL code like EGR flow. So I need to look for a scan tool (or equiptment) that can pull the code and allow me to clear it. I was hoping that I could pull from the community and your experience. What type of units have you...
  10. P

Mam Ss

And so it begins....
  11. P

Front speaker wiring

Does anyone know how the front speaker wiring runs on the 2003's? Does the wiring enter the door then a crossover to each speaker? Or is there a crossover in the kick panels some where?
  12. P

Sport Compact Nights

Ok, I have sent in my registration for SCN.(rockon) Is anyone else gonna help support this club or is it gonna just be me?!(attn) If we have a few more people for the SCN, we could keep the cars together My turbo kit should be here next week so anyone that wants to help out talk to me at the...
  13. P

Winnipeg Protege Club

Just a reminder that the Winnipeg Protege Club meets every Sunday at 7:00pm at the main gates of the Winnipeg Zoo. Everyone is welcome regardless of Generation of Protege. We then usually cruise over to Movado's Show & Shine. See you all next week!
  14. P

DG Motorsports grill

Ok, here is a stupid question...how do I attach the metal mech behind my new DG Motorsports FG Grill??
  15. P

Next Meet

Looks like the next meet will be at the Assiniboine Park Zoo parking lot at about 6:30ish on Sunday June 6th. All are welcome to join in.
  16. P

As Women grow older:

Dear Friends, It is important for men to remember that as women grow older it becomes harder for them to maintain the same quality of housekeeping as they did when they were younger. When men notice this, they should try not to yell. Let me relate how I handle the situation. When I got laid off...
  17. P

Boost & Overheating

When I install my turbo...how long will I be able to boost for before I should be concerned about overheating?? (like autocross & straight out full throttle to full speed). I know most manufactures do not recommend boosting for more than 30 sec. I plan on running 6PSI. If I boost till the...
  18. P

WPC Meet

Date:April 18th, 2004 Time: 5:30pm Location:Hooters parking lot off of Ness Avenue(1624 Ness) (drinks)
  19. P

Neon Under Body Kit

Anyone able to recommend a good name brand and model for underbody neon kits?? What recommendations do you have for a color to go with my yellow P5?
  20. P

Front Speakers

Anyone know how much room there is between the frame of the speakers and the door panel for the Pro5?? (ie. how thick of a spacer can I use behind the speakers?)
Back