Search results

1. IMG_20201023_120901325.jpg

IMG_20201023_120901325.jpg

2. Mikeyman64

MSP Turbo threaded or pressed lugs?

Do you by chance know if they are threaded normally or backwards (righty-loosey)? Unfortunately while drilling it out (stepped up 3 different bit sizes) one of my carbide bits snapped inside the bolt, so unless I can get it out somehow I'm left to file/dremel flats and try to turn it with...
  3. Mikeyman64

MSP Turbo threaded or pressed lugs?

Hey all, Working on getting my turbo situation taken apart (stock MSP) to install a new manifold and downpipe and in the process I broke this bolt on the downpipe outlet flange. I tried drilling and easy-outing to no success (albeit with cheap easyouts), and I have only gotten it to spin ever...
  4. IMG_20201022_233546732.jpg

IMG_20201022_233546732.jpg

5. Mikeyman64

New to P5 Auto Tranny

I think I put the auto ECU in a box of parts that went away with the leftover parts car. :( I would check the part number to be sure. Let me get with my Mazda parts buddy and see if he can shed some light. EDIT: The guy who took my parts car is also local to me, so I'll try and contact him to...
  6. Mikeyman64

New to P5 Auto Tranny

I don't know that for sure, however I can confirm that the manual ECU is different from the tiptronic, and the WIRING is different for tiptronic versus normal automatic. The vehicle I converted was actually a tiptronic.
  7. Mikeyman64

New to P5 Auto Tranny

So as mentioned in my past posts I ended up swapping theamual transmission into the car along with the manual ECU and cluster, all from a 2002 P5. It took a good bit of wire harness rerouting, but it finally works fine! I tested the dog snot out of it after fixing the 2k idle issue (which was...
  8. Mikeyman64

Huge Protege5/MSP Partout Bananza

Lips are gone. Sorry.
  9. Mikeyman64

Sale is pending at the moment. I'm gonna update the thread.
  10. Mikeyman64

Sorry, got busy/distracted. I'll snap some pics tonight.
  11. Mikeyman64

I'll get some today and post by this evening.
  12. Mikeyman64

No. The drivers side of the MSP was the one that got smashed in.
  13. Mikeyman64

Sorry, just now noticing this. Are you referring to the cosmetic lips from the Mazdaspeed? The front lip is in okay condition with a crack here and there, the rear lip is great as far as I can tell. I don't have the fog light deletes anymore. One was missing and I just sold the other.
  14. Mikeyman64

The radiator is still available. I just sold the intercooler. I'll get pics of the seats when I get back in town. I know the driver's seat has a tear, but the passenger is in good condition.
  15. Mikeyman64

BUMP... Final week this stuff will be up. After the weekend, I'm going to put what I'm keeping in the basement and pack everything else up into the back of the parts car and take it to the salvage place. Remember that there is still a parts car with many things in it. If you have a specific P5...
  16. Mikeyman64

Unfortunately. Driver was missing when I got the car. I may actually keep it and try to design a 3D printable one mirrored off the passenger side...
Back