Search results

1. R

WTB-01 MP3 or 03 MSP factory rear lip

Looking for a factory 2001 MP3 or 2003 MSP rear bumper lip. The 2003.5 MSP rear lips are different. Must be 2003 MSP or 2001 MP3. Must be in good shape with no pieces missing.
  2. R

G-Series Transmisson case reinforcement

Decided to go a different route. Brand new G-series transmission reinforcement plate. Bought it during the last GP. Comes with instructions on how to machine the case. $275 shipped.
  3. R

Brand New Perrin Fuel rail

I've had this for many years and never installed in. Perrin aluminum fuel rail with return fuel line. Never installed. Just been sitting in my closet. $200 shipped in CONUS.
  4. R

WTB DG Protege grill.

Looking for a DG protege grill. Not looking for a knock off. Needs to be DG.
  5. R

Cam gears and ADP

505Zoom Air Diversion panel. Black powdercoat. $60 SR Motorsports adjustable cams gears. SOLD Prices are shipped CONUS. PM if you need shipping quote outside US.
  6. R

Hydra Motorsports Air Diversion Panel

Brand new Hydra Motorsports ADP. Same ones 505Zoom sells. $60 shipped in CONUS and $80 to Canada Powdercoated in a gloss black.
  7. R

Dave B.. Protege Gauge rings

Dave B polished gauge rings. Perfect shape. $50 shipped..
  8. R

FS, AEM Standalone, injectors, pulley, gauges

It's been a long ride, but I have decided to build something different for the MP3. So I'll be selling off parts that I won't be using for the next build. AEM Stand alone EMS. This is the Mental Addiciton (MAM) AEM. Works great. Comes with AEM EMS standalone, AEM wiring plugs, data cord and...
  9. R

Protege Front and rear motor mounts.

I have a front and rear set of Medieval Protege motor mounts. Never used. Been sitting in the closet for several years. Medieval Front motor mount $45 shipped in the USA Medieval Rear motor mount $55 shipped in the USA If you buy both $75 shipped in the USA. Bushings are the black 70...
  10. R

MP3 ECU for sale!

Genuine MP3 ECU. Pulled it from my 01 MP3. Has 80,000 miles on it. Works great. This is not a re-flash. It's the extremely hard to find and sought after MP3 ECU. 10HP gain over the stock Protg ECU right out of the box. $250 shipped with in the US $280 shipped to Canada.
  11. R

FS: Turbonetics Raptor BOV

Turbonetics Raptor blowoff valve. Works perfectly. $175
  12. R

FS: RC 440CC injectors

RC 440cc injectors. Have about 20K miles on them. Work great and ready to use. $150
  13. R

FS: DaveB Gauge Rings

For Sale: Dave-B dash gauge rings. $50 shipped
  14. R

GI: Stronger transmission gears

Please redirect to the thread and read. MFactory is gauge interest for stronger transmission gears. http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123831775-GI-Stronger-Gear-Set-for-the-MP-MSP
  15. R

GI: Stronger transmission gears

Please redirect to the thread and read. MFactory is gauge interest for stronger transmission gears. http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123831775-GI-Stronger-Gear-Set-for-the-MP-MSP
  16. R

Spec Clutch. NIB.

Spec Stage 3 Plus clutch. Brand new and still in the factory box. Currently running a Stage 3 plus with 60K miles on it. Really a good clutch. This was my backup. Never installed or opened. Retail is $519 plus shipping. Rated to 429FT of...
  17. R

Protege front motor mount. 70-80 Durometer

Medieval front motor mount. Has 70-80 Durometer black urethane bushings. Never used. Was going to switch out my AWR's, but never got around to it. $55
  18. R

MAM Sleeper turbo kit.

UPDATE: SOLD! All is SOLD. Manifold and downpipe are sold. Turbo is the only thing left. It's been a long time and it breaks my heart to sell this, but I'm upgrading (drinks) Mazda Protege ,MAM Sleeper kit with a new Ball bearing GT2871R. The compressor is polished, turbine housing and...
  19. R

O G

What's up? How many of the truely old school people are still here?
  20. R

coming to FL

hey, FL people, I'm returning to FL this christmas (infact I leave today, driving, again...lol) my family lives in Port St. Lucie, but I will also be spending some time on the west coast as well in Tampa at my friend's house. I got to meet a few of you two years ago when I drove down, so maybe...
Back