Search results

1. N

2003.5 front lip and inserts - $295

PM's replied to. I am really reluctant to ship this thing because of the size. Local pick up get's priority.
  2. N

I'll let you know. I have a potential buyer that needs all of it.
  3. N

Sorry for not updating. Pregger fianc and teething baby will take up all of one's free time... PM'd
  4. N

OK. Long time coming, I've just been lazy... I've got a 2003.5 front lip and inserts I pulled off of my old MSP (dealer I traded it in on my Subie OBXT didn't know any better). The reason it's stripped is because the paint friggin' fell off - I don't know why, I'm convinced the car was a lemon...
  5. N

FS: 2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege

Please delete.
  6. N

Listen, I don't appreciate you trolling up my FS thread. As an approved merchant, you of all people should know how to adhere to proper etiquette.
  7. N

No trade.
  8. N

$3500, I really don't want to trade. Someone buy this.
  9. N

No takers? This thing is going in for trade on Monday.
  10. N

Everybody that reads this thread: I realize the front lip on these are like gold. If I wanted to sell it, I would have done so by now. Please stop PM'ing me unless you are about to offer me $1000 for it. That being said, if I don't sell the car by next week, I will end up trading the car, and...
  11. N

So I realize that this car is not a valuable as it once was after checking the internets. Lowered down to $3900 for a quick sale.
  12. N

Really trying to make this sell this weekend - it's either this, our I trade it in. $4200 takes it. No lower. Just fixed the leaky radiator today. Fixing the rattlesnake cat shield tomorrow.
  13. N

Daily bump
  14. N

Thanks for the encouraging bumps. I'm hoping this will sell quickly. Priorities change when you get a bun in the oven... No more fun toys.
  15. N

Nope. Getting a Subaru Outback xt.
  16. N

Price. Whoops. $4500 obo. Looking to sell this quick.
  17. N

Got a baby coming (it was planned, don't worry), so I'm selling my 2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protg. It has approximately 133000 (which will go up as I put miles on the car). Price $3500 (no low ballers please). The Good: *Replaced transmission with a low miles MSP transmission (has the LSD) *The...
  18. N

MSP Radiator replacement

Does anyone have a part number for the STOCK MSP radiator? Mazda-parts seems to only list the non-turbo stuff
  19. N

MSP Radiator replacement

Thanks for all the input. I'm going to pull it and take it to a radiator shop to have pressure tested and hopefully welded. It definitely looks like the steam is coming from the front of the radiator, around the middle somewhere, which leads me to believe that it is fixable. I'd love to do FMIC...
Back