Search results

1. ASH8

New EU08 10022 Mazda Connect Update

There is a new update for CX-5 and CX-8 with EU08 Firmware. Message me for DOWNLOAD link.
  2. ASH8

BOSE Poor Acoustics when Switching Audio Listening Positions 2020 CX-5

When switching the listening positions between “driver’s seat” and “all seats” in the audio customise menu, the sound does not change and or there is no surrounding bass being heard. APPLIES to KF CX-5 around 2020 Production. Update with new revised Software from me personally. Please and ONLY...
  3. ASH8

No sound from Mazda audio tuner system or unable to change audio source

NO SOUND FROM AUDIO TUNER SYSTEM or UNABLE TO CHANGE AUDIO SOURCE. A Stand Alone Software Update is Now Available from yours truly or me, ONLY Message me by clicking on my Avatar (to the left) and Start a Conversation or Message, links to files will not and can not be posted live in any forum...
  4. ASH8

Firmware Update just out for 2023 EU/UK CX-5

Hi all. Just released is EU08_10016 for 2023MY~ CX-5 (Europe and UK only) Old file was EU08_10012 There is no Changelog Yet, will post if and when it is made available. My guess is it will fix most of the issues you are having right now. For those who downloaded 10012 from me , the download...
  5. ASH8

Mazda Vehicle network malfunction and master warning light on

2021-2023 CX-5 + CX-9 Some owners may see the following error Message in Instrument Cluster. Network Malfunction Error. or Master Warning Lamp on. or Connected Vehicle Range Strength-Reception Icon showing 'X' This is almost always because your TCU or Telematics Communication Unit internal...
  6. ASH8

CX-5 Model Year 2023 Firmware Update

The new 2023 Model Year Mazda CX-5 made from December 2022 onwards has an issue with Android Auto. For those who do not know every Car Maker must apply to either Apple or Google LLC for Certification to use their Software in their cars infotainment system. Unfortunately for the CX-5...
  7. ASH8

Battery Drain Issue Special Service Program "NEW"

Mazda has recognized that the 2023 CX-9 and CX-5 (Canada) has an issue with it's Remote Tuner module and software associated with it by the manufacturer of the unit. These Remote Tuner modules were built with outdated software and therefore the power shutdown processing of the module may not be...
  8. ASH8

OTA Update Instructions for Mazda Connect (firmware) where applicable

Below is a .PDF from Mazda on how to use the OTA (Over The Air) Updated Procedure, and the instructions in the .PDF on how to set it up and for it to work and update your Mazda Connect software or firmware. This procedure applies to basically most Mazda's sold from about late 2022 Model Year in...
  9. ASH8

Mazda (CX-9) TSB: AC Poor Performance due to defective Outside Temp Sensor

This applies to cars with FULL Automatic AC (Air Conditioning) Only. Mazda in North America has released a bulletin to all Mazda Dealers informing them of an issue with owners complaining of poor AC performance which has actually been around for sometime on multiple models over many years. The...
  10. ASH8

Mazda (CX-5) TSB: AC Poor Performance due to defective Outside Temp Sensor

This applies to cars with FULL Automatic AC (Air Conditioning) Only. Mazda in North America has released a bulletin to all Mazda Dealers informing them of an issue with owners complaining of poor AC performance which has actually been around for sometime on multiple models over many years. The...
  11. ASH8

Issue regarding Mazdas that cannot be turned OFF

This information is from Mazda Japan (MMC) and applies to ALL Model Mazda's worldwide with the factory installed electronic Ignition Push Start/Stop Button MADE from Mazda 3 2014, plus Mazda 2, Mazda 6, CX-3, CX-4, CX-5, CX-7, CX-8, CX-9, CX-50, CX-60, CX-70, CX-90, MX-30 , etc. The issue or...
  12. ASH8

Beep Sound from Infotainment System on most Gen 7 Mazda Connects using NNG Navigation

There appears to be some Mazda owners with Mazda Connect with NNG SD Card for Navigation hearing a Beeping or a sound every few minutes through systems speakers. Defective Sound Applies to CX-5, CX-9, CX-30, Mazda3 (BP), MX-30, CX-50, not certain about new Euro CX-60 with Gen7 Mazda Connect II...
  13. ASH8

2017~2024 MyMazda App Connection issues KF CX-5 with 10.25 inch screen

The Mazda TCU or Telematics Communication Unit in late CX-5 is having issues connecting with car and phone network for MyMazda App features, there is now a download update file available, rather than repeat here please go to this link inside this forum...
  14. ASH8

2016~2023 MyMazda App Connection issues TC CX-9 with 10.25 inch screen

The Mazda TCU or Telematics Communication Unit is having issues connecting with car and phone network for MyMazda App features, there is now a download update file available, rather than repeat here please go to this link inside this forum...
  15. ASH8

MyMazda App will not communicate with car (where applicable)

Owners may experience that the MyMazda APP cannot communicate the vehicle properly resulting in following issues. Remote Door Lock / Remote Door Unlock will not work. Condition monitor information is not refreshed. The reason why is the telematics communication unit (TCU) fails to...
  16. ASH8

Mazda Connect screen does not start

There is an issue with Mazda Connect screen does not startup after turning on or starting car. The reason for this is a defective circuit on the PCB. The repair method is to renew the CMU with one that has been improved. Currently this advise is for North American models , however I believe...
  17. ASH8

Firmware NA03_11040 For 10.25 Inch Widescreen Update CX-9

Mazda Connect FIRMWARE Update for all CX-9's from late 2021 (2022 MY) with 10.25 Widescreen Display ONLY. Mazda has introduced (June this year) the latest Firmware Update for Mazda Connect and ONLY for models with 10.25 inch Display. NA03_11040 ONLY NA03 is suitable for this model and the...
  18. ASH8

Firmware NA03_11048 For 10.25 Inch Widescreen Update CX-5

Mazda Connect FIRMWARE Update for all CX-5's and CX-9s from late 2021 (2022 MY) with 10.25 Widescreen Display ONLY. Mazda has introduced (June this year) the latest Firmware Update for Mazda Connect and ONLY for models with 10.25 inch Display. NA03_11048 ONLY NA03 is suitable for this model and...
  19. ASH8

Mazda Connect Firmware 2019 onwards only

Here is updated list of Genuine Mazda Connect Firmware for current generation Mazdas, CX-30, Mazda 3, CX-60, CX-5 + CX-9 with 10.3 inch widescreen. You can ONLY update the same region that is already in car and you update with a higher number thats already in cars CMU. . DO NOT USE ANOTHER...
  20. ASH8

Car Play and Android Auto GENUINE Mazda Out NOW!

For all ND Mazda MX-5/Miata Genuine Car Play and Android Auto in their MZD/Mazda Connect Infotainment System. Here again are the GENUINE Mazda Part Numbers for the required new parts.. 1 x TK78-66-9U0C AUX Hub Unit. 1 x C9**-V6-605 USB Data Cable SET (2)...see READ-ME Warning.txt in Server in...
Back