Search results

1. E

Standard CX-5 have a Rev limiter?

Does the CX5 Std have a revolution limiter?
  2. E

Setting CX-5 clock?

I wish to have a large antilog clock showing in the info screen only. I had this at one time and now have lost it. How do I get the clock I want, in the middle of the info screen. Thankyou so much. Ed
  3. E

Maintenance is getting tiring…

I changed the oil (Mobil1) and oem filter in my 2022 CX5 NA. I am 85 years old and it is getting more difficult to do this.
  4. E

2022 CX-5 PP Used Oil Analysis Report

I have a Used oil Analysis my 2022 CX5PP. How do I copy it to our site?
  5. E

Last oil change?

I my 85 years old this week and just finished an oil & filter change on my CX5. First time I ever dropped the drain plug in the oil drain bucket. First time I had to get out from under the vehicles several times to get stuff I forgot to take under which is a real chore. I think I may need to...
  6. E

Upgrading CX-5 Muffler and warranty

Does exchanging the stock muffler with a sport muffler defeat the warranty?
  7. E

Oil filter differences?

Mazda list differences between the Turbo and Normal engines oil filters. What if any is the difference in flow rate or bypass or ?. Wix and Fram offer the same oil filter for turbo or NA engines. Just wondered. Ed
  8. E

2022 CX-5 non-turbo oil filter number?

Filter number for a 2022 Premium Plus non turbo?
  9. E

Comparing 87 to 91 octane for the 2.5L non-turbo engine

Is there any data that compares 87 to 91 octanes for the 2.5L non turbo charge engine. Just curious. Ed
  10. E

CX-5 Cargo Tray (may fit other models as well)

Was an accessory for my CX5 and appears to fit 2018 through 2022 CX5, CX9 and CX 3 models. Mazda # CGT "Cargo Tray" $50. ed Hayes
  11. E

2022 CX-5 Adaptive AT?

Does my 2022 PP have an adaptive transmission?
  12. E

Looking for a plot of gear rpm vs speed (2nd gen CX-5)

Looking for a plot of the gear's rpm vs speed for each of the 6 gears for a NA CX5 2018 to 2022. Ed
  13. E

I wish I could turn off cylinder deactivation

I wish I could turn off the cylinder deactivation on my 2022 CX5 PP
  14. E

Mazda 2.5L NA power curves

I'm unable to find clean power and torque curves for a 2018 to 2022 CX-5 2.5L NA. Ed
  15. E

New Nav card doesn't work

Purchased a new Nav card from amazon for my 2022 CX5. Card sold as latest 2022 card for Mazda CX5. The card will display ~ 20 files when viewed on my desktop but, my vehicle doesn't acknowledge it. I double checked that the lock is off on the card. Suggestions? I have put in a help request to...
  16. E

CX-5 Cargo Storage Shelf

My CX5 came with a Cargo Shelf as an accessory. Still in the factory package unopened. Mazda charged me the full #325 list. I will sell for $125. There isn't a picture in the Mazda accessories but, maybe on GOOGLE?
  17. E

Where to purchase 2022 Nav card?

Where to purchase a new Nav card for a 2022 CX5. Recommendations please
  18. E

CX-5 GTR Totaled

I totaled my 2021 GTR last Thursday in the rain. Air bag saved me along with Mazda's safety record for vehicles. I walked away without even a scuff mark. I have a picture on my cell phone but, don't know how to get it here. The jerk in a 2004 pickup speeded up to run a red light while I was...
  19. E

Workshop manual for late model CX5

Looking for an on-line workshop manual for my 2021 GTR. Thank you. Ed
  20. E

Update for Excessive oil usage engines

I have a GTR that is one of the "excessive oil usage engines" I was informed that Mazda engineers have engineered a device/mechanism to fit over the valves train and allow a mechanic to replace the valve stem oil seals. The service person I talked to has seen a picture of the device. When and IF...
Back