Search results

1. C

30 hornets vs. 30,000 bees

P.S. Thanks for the New Sig
  2. C

30 hornets vs. 30,000 bees

Damn! Its a shame bees dont squirt blood when "beeheaded!" That video would have been just plain awsome then!
  3. C

MSP 3.5 wheels for sale

My Hard Financial times have gotten even tougher. Tough enough for me to do the unthinkable. I need to sell my 3.5 MSP wheels (that is, unless some very benevolent person is willing to loan me 625!). Im asking for 625 for wheels and tires. This is a So Cal Sale only (unless you are willing to...
  4. C

Thanks to everyone who stopped by

Thanks for being there, showing off your great looking car, and giving us such killer deals, ahh, I mean, thanks for the moderate discounts!;)
  5. C

P Fest kicked ASS

Guys, what can I say. All the time and effort paid off. The event was just plain awsome. There was a great turn out of vendors, Proteges and spectators. Things went pretty damn smooth and I think everyone had a really good time. I think the Mazda folks that were down there saw that we are...
  6. C

Best Day eVaR!!!!

WTF If I click on the link I get red xs to. But if I go to MOCC.com it comes up fine. Can anyone give me an idea what the hell is going on!
  7. C

Best Day eVaR!!!!

Yeah, for some reason it wouldnt work, The link is good, check it out.
  8. C

Best Day eVaR!!!!

Check this link out, it truly was one of the best experinaces of my life. First Flight
  9. C

Photoshop contest poll

I voted for ya Alan, not because of the so Cal connection. Your car just looks the best, both aesthetically and in terms of PS quality. The bottom line is, is clean, sexy, and aggressive without being flashy. Great job.
  10. C

Dream Car Thread

That just about says it all
  11. C

Check out my version of mazda 3s

Way to low for my taste. I like dropped, not slammed.
  12. C

Help me out and earn Cash

I would have to get registered in each state. Besides, the health insurnace I sell requires me to meet with the individual face to face.
  13. C

****Bump****
  14. C

Sorry L8R, Unless you hook me up with RT airfare and hotel, I wont be able to help you out. State Law mandates that I meet clients face to face to sign them up. And frankly my commision is not THAT good!
  15. C

Got the PM, thanks
  16. C

Hey guys, Ive started a new job selling affordable health insurance,and I thought of a way that you could help me out and earn some cash on the side. If you know anyone who needs affordable health insurance get me their name and number. If they sign up as a thank you I'll kick you down $25...
  17. C

Two quick questions: Paint and MSP Fascia

I would love to paint my MP5 Titainium also, infact I started a thread on that ages ago. But its gonna cost you an arm and a leg. Somewhere in the order of 3 to 4k if you want it done right (or atleast that was what I heard). As far as the MSP front. You might want to look around online here...
  18. C

LamboP5.........................(Lamborghini+P5)

FUGLY (IMO) just plaing FUGLY.
  19. C

3.5 Racing Harts question

When I Installed my 3.5's I had the rubbing (only in REALLY tight right turns). Im thinking about getting some high quality spacers to see if that fixes the problem. Id also like to get the spacers so that the wheels will fill in the wheel well a little bit better. They look great on the car...
  20. C

Decisions decisions....

Im not big on black wheels either, but thats a matter of taste. Reguardless I would go with the rim, tire, clutch combo. Turbo is not something to be messed with lightly. Ive seen plenty of folks jack up their car with tubos without having their car really well set up for it. Take your time...
Back