Search results

1. Y

Tokico Illumia struts (whole set or just rear right) or rear set or Tokico Blues

For my 2003 MazdaSpeed Protege Looking for a set of Illuminas or at least a rear right strut or a rear set of Blues. My JDM A-SPEC set is starting to leak and I would like to replace them with Tokicos. Thanks...
  2. Y

The old girl still looks good :)

202k miles now with only the first 2000 miles at stock boost. More rev limiter, 24PSI full throttle stands and burnouts than I can even remember. :) About to get the 4th clutch. Yes my yard looks hideous. 108 temps and vacation will do that.
  3. Y

2003 MSP rear bumper needed

I recently had someone run into the back of my perfect 2003 MSP (it was just repaired a year ago from another accident.) As result I need a driver side taillight, a rear bumper and a trunk. It wouldn't hurt if they were black but I will take any color. lol :) I know it's a long shot but it's...
  4. Y

ATV bounced off my car...

Some tool decided it would be a good idea to drive a 1200lb ATV tractor thing on the road today and then he decided it was an equally good idea to cut diagonally in front of my car without warning. 1.)This is not a road vehicle. 2.) He should be glad that it was not one of the many large...
  5. Y

New ride

I finally bought something to replace my built MSP. One owner, guaranteed buy back, all service records, 40k miles, 4500.00 under bluebook. The original owner traded it in on a brand new 911. The Porsche dealer was willing to deal so I bought it :) My MSP was my daily driver and runs great but...
  6. Y

Driving to San Antonio

I have to help out with one of our office domain migrations so I am driving down to our San Antonio office via 281. Should be a nice drive. Too bad I will be working 16-18 hrs a day...thank goodness for overtime laws pertaining to IT support :) And we get up to 100 bucks per meal now that a...
  7. Y

GT turbo parts.

I killed one of my Nick turbos so I took it apart last night. The shaft looks good and the wheel but I think I killed the bearings. I was wondering if I could rebuild it myself and look what I found... http://www.melett.com/index.php http://www.melett.com/turbocharger-catalogues.php#...
  8. Y

Toby shall be tuned.

I finally arrived at 3000 miles or so on the new motor and picked up APOC to tune it a bit. The car was hitting fuel cut at 7PSI during the colder weather around here, at barely any throttle, and I was not even trying to get into to boost no less. So I figured it was time to crack open the...
  9. Y

twenty-one 8800GTS'

The card fairy has come through again!
  10. Y

The hour draws near.

Toby shall be resurrected soon... Pauter rods. Aria pistons JDM 241 cam JDM lightened steel flywheel http://www.msprotege.com/members/yashooa/Car%20parts%2009%2007%20004.jpg http://www.msprotege.com/members/yashooa/Car%20parts%2009%2007%20005.jpg...
  11. Y

Going forged.

Well, after 120k miles of serious boost and over 4 years it has come time to rebuild Toby (my engine, named by Moeed.) Linux was kind enough to break in his new compression gauge on my engine. We did the test last Sunday and to the engine's credit, cylinders 4, 3, 2 all had 210PSI but poor ole...
  12. Y

I thought I killed the Nubian...

I had a scary moment with the Nubian last week... I pulled up to a stopsign last Friday and noticed smoke coming from under the hood. So I think ok, this is just the oil line from the turbo dripping onto the down pipe as usual (a very small leak.) It has done this almost from the time it was...
  13. Y

I need an MSP 24MM axle.

Where the heck can I get one of these? After 114k miles of gear stomping my driver's side axle has started to squeak and I need to replace it. It sounds like the CV joint is going bad. Mainly when turning towards the right. I have allready pulled it apart and checked it. I will go to the...
  14. Y

G80-Geforce 8800GTX/8800GTS Expensive and Fast

Supposedly available on Nov. 7th. Get your $820.00 ready. Should hit just over 12,000 in 3DMARK06 with a single card.
  15. Y

X1950xtx

Out with the old (X1900XTX) in with the new (X1950XTX.)
  16. Y

Wow!

Now that I have the clutch broke in and I am finally hammering it from a stop it is so kickass. I am getting wheel spin in 3rd like I had in first before the upgrades. 3rd gear literally feels like first used to and I was at 15PSI before with an exhaust and an Injen. All these combined mods...
  17. Y

Shameless photos...

Yes I need to wash my car and replace my mower blades. They are uneven. This one say's, Mmm... I eat bugs. Notice the 3'' divorced S-pipe peeking out below.
  18. Y

My dumb dogs and a dirty car.

19. Y

20psi D'oh!

Heck, I nearly s*** my pants today when my boost gauge pegged 20PSI at half freaking throttle and this is with my upgraded turbo! Thank God for engine managment and the J&S Safeguard. The car is running like a freaking champ to. I pulled that MBC out toot-sweet. For some damn reason with the...
  20. Y

Kick ass MazdaUSA MSP page.

http://www.mazdausa.com/MusaWeb/displayPage.action?pageParameter=contactVehiclePRZ They left out the blue ones! (omg) I emailed them and asked them to fix it :)
Back