Search results

1. Natey

Daisy's 2021 MX-5 RF

Remember that feeling you had when you bought your first car? It's like that again but times 100 when you're able to help your kid get their first one. Our daughter just graduated high school with perfect grades and is off to college this September. What better way to reward the kid for killing...
  2. Natey

Lost all my pictures?

I've been hosting all my car pics here for over a decade. Now that the forum has changed from vbulletin, are all my pics gone? With no warning? I cant for the life of me find them in my settings or profile page. If so, that really sucks.
  3. Natey

What's my unicorn MSP worth?

What's my unicorn MSP worth? 4k and it's yours. I'm thinking about finally letting go of my Mazdaspeed Protege. It's a 2003.5 MSP that I bought in 2005 with 11k on the clock. I work where I live and live where I want to be, so I really don't drive that much. After 14 years, the car now has...
  4. Natey

Losing my pics that are hosted on 24/7

I have a ton of pictures hosted here in my user profile, but lately I've noticed that a lot of them now have errors and cant be viewed. Is there a way to get them back or are they gone forever? Bummer, because I lost a lot of pics of trackdays and some of my old cars that I have a feeling I'll...
  5. Natey

Photobucket Fix

(copied from another forum) As many of you already are aware, photobucket pretty much killed the automotive community car forums by disabling hotlinking. Someone developed an add-on that allows you to see these pictures. chrome: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...fegnfnflicjjgj firefox...
  6. Natey

SF Bay Area, Free To Pick Up: Protege Tow Package

Bought a Protege sedan tow package for my MSP, but it doesn't fit because of the rear skirt that MSPs have. I don't want to cut up my bumper, so I'm gonna eat the money I spent and give the thing away. If you have a Protege sedan, or a P5 and don't mind the end of the hitch sticking out a couple...
  7. Natey

WTB: N/A 3rd gen protege coolant res. and driver's seat belt receiver

I'm looking for an un-cracked coolant reservoir (the plastic one on the driver's side) and a working left-side (driver's side again) seat belt receiver for a Protege. I'm not sure if the MSP and N/A share the same coolant res so until I get a better look, N/A 2.0L 3rd gen Protege only. The...
  8. Natey

FREE: Stock 3rd gen Protege airbox

I was cleaning out some stuff and found the airbox from my old P5. No resonator but I do have the stock plastic hoses. The airbox has even got a k&N filter in it. Want it? Need to smog your Protege? It's yours! Come pick it up in Santa Cruz Ca. (drinks)
  9. Natey

The next Supra?

Check out the latest Lexus. Kinda makes ya wonder what Mazda has up it's RX-Vision sleeve. MORE: http://jalopnik.com/the-100-000-lexus-lc-500-is-the-most-badass-lexus-sinc-1752278150
  10. Natey

California Legacy-Plates are on!

California Legacy-Plates CA Legacy Plates I paid over 2 years ago and almost forgot about them. I'm pretty stoked. Has anyone else here ordered them?
  11. Natey

Is the MSP MAF sensor different?

I've been searching for a couple days and keep coming up with different answers, so I'm just gonna ask straight up. Maybe the next guy's search will be easier if he finds this. Can anyone tell me if the MAF for a Mazdaspeed Protege is the same as the MAF from any other 2.0L 3rd gen Protege?
  12. Natey

WTB: MSP OEM wastegate actuator

I ended up buying a new one from ATP. 6psi, non adjustable. (in case anyone ever finds this thread in a a search, lol)
  13. Natey

FS: Stock FD wheels with tires - SOLD

FS: Stock FD wheels with tires Selling my stock wheels from my '93 FD. They come with centercaps and Fusion ZR1 tires, sized 245/40-17 with about 75% tread left. They've been sitting in my shed for awhile and are a little dirty but they're in great condition with only a little curbrash. These...
  14. Natey

GI: OEM P5 stuff. Roof racks, etc

GI: OEM P5/MSP stuff. Roof racks, etc I went through my storage shed today and noticed some stuff from my old P5, so I figured I'd start a thread to see if anyone is interested at all in 'em. 1st up is a set of OEM roof racks for their P5. I took them off my car at about 20k miles, and they'll...
  15. Natey

MS6 Wagon. Feasable?

As a Protege5 driver since '01, I gotta say I love that 6 wagon (looks like the P5's big brother to me), but I'm not loving the thought of going another 9 years in an underpowered car...I want a 'speed 6 wagon. Forget the V6, I want that 2.3 DISI engine from the 'speed 3 and 6, and I want AWD...
  16. Natey

Amp shipping Issues

Don't even say 500/1. I've been ripped-off for three of them over the last 6 months. So far I'm out over 550 bucks. Thanks again for the great deal, ProtegeGurly. (jerkit)
  17. Natey

Happy B-Day Bijou!

Birfday wishes 4 u!
  18. Natey

Portland Proteges?

Anyone live in or around Portland?
  19. Natey

What Happened?

Something's changing around here. (uhm)
  20. Natey

Bay Area meet Jan 13

I was lurking the Miata club and noticed that they're planning a meet at Mountain View In-N-Out for thurs, Jan 13 at 9. Anyone wanna join me in crashing their party? (naughty) Might be cool to meet up with some other Mazda enthusiasts from around here.
Back