Search results

1. S

Mazda Insiders Invitation

Mazda Insiders Invitation My question is very simple: Does everybody get this invitation to participate in this real time ongoing corporate research program? I just got an email about joining and my purchase was about 6 months ago; I have taken time to complete two other detailed surveys, one...
  2. S

Is this place really a "Lounge" ?

- throw in the towel - running light woes - Takata airbags - seat not so hot - steering wheel leather cracks - moisture in light - rattle in sunroof - strange occurrence I'm going to go out on a limb here, and suggest a new thread sub-heading to accommodate the multitude of problematic...
  3. S

Rain-Sensitive Wipers Underwhelmimg

Overall, I am very happy with my new CX-9. I'm not one to nit-pick, but in the early driving hours of 2018 Sig ownership, I am finding the rain-sensing intermittent function to be a disappointment. I am among those, that under light to moderate rain, find wipers themselves to be more...
  4. S

Targeting A Dealership?

I have not been car shopping in 12 years, and that last purchase was our 2007 CX-7 GT AWD. (It is BTW, the most fun and pleasurable vehicle I have ever owned & driven! I have been a fan of the Mazda turbo 4 configuration since the beginning,) It was purchased from a friend who had been in the...
  5. S

FWIW - Consumer Reports Upgrade

Not that it is any earth-shattering event, but in the current CR they have ADDED the CX-7 and the CX-9 to the recommended list because their "reliability" data has improved enough to warrant the change... finally. I guess all those annoying little CEL and gas cap issues have been run out of the...
  6. S

Mazda North America Reports Increased Sales

Mazda North American sales rise 16.7% in November By Ruth Mantell Last Update: 2:33 PM ET Dec 1, 2006 SAN FRANCISCO (MarketWatch) -- Mazda Motor Corp. (MZDAF : Last: 6.80+0.30+4.62%) on Friday said North American Operations reported sales of 20,792 vehicles for November, up 16.7% from 17,817...
Back