Search results

1. S

1gen Mazda 3 headlight assembly options

So recently my 05 Mazda 3 got into front driver collision and the headlight guts got all messed up and the passenger side cover is fading so I figured time to replace instead of repair. Was hoping to read reviews on others experience with aftermarket ones but not much luck except 1 or 2 ppl...
  2. S

How to: Install new Belt Tensioner, Accessory Belt and AC belt

DIY step by step : 2005 Mazda 3 2.0L Tools needed: -12mm socket -14mm socket -21mm socket -3/8 drive ratchet -1/2 drive ratchet -3/8 drive extension -1/2 drive extension -flat screw driver -stretch fit tool 1-Preparation: -Jack the car up, used a low profile (harbor freight) jack and raised...
  3. S

SOLD! Please close the thread.

This sale thread has no pending sales so I'm deciding to close it as there's no interest. Admin you can close this threat any time you can, thank you.
  4. S

M247 Smart Phone APP ?

Hello everyone, I'm thinking of spending some time and coming up with an app initially for android since thats what I have on hand for the forum. Antoine, I know your a busy man but I made this public before even starting to see if people have interest in an app and discuss on this a bit, you...
  5. S

Want/looking for electrical wiring diagram/schematic

Hello fellow protege owners , I'm in need of the electrical wiring diagram/schematics that cover everything for 3rd gen protege. Need it for some custom wiring work I'm planning to do and so far haven't found one but small bits and pieces which can be miss-leading depending at some point since...
  6. S

WTB: FS-ZE Cam Shafts

I'm looking to buy in great condition FS-ZE (JDM) Cam Shafts. I have some stuff for sale that we can trade/work something out or if not its no problem either. LMK ASAP.
  7. S

WTB: MS3 F+R Seats (darker one)/not leather in great condition

I'm looking to swap MS3 F+R seats in MSP, I'd prefer the 09 darker color seats.
  8. S

(WTB) MS3 F/R seats, non leather , darker color ones

Hey MS3 ppl, I'm thinking of getting a set of MS3 seats (front & rear) for my MSP, I like their comfort so I'd like to give them a try. Any one know or would want to sell pls get back to me.
  9. S

96-98 NEW Civic Clear Hedlights

I found these around the house which date back in the days when i had a civic for short time and these were suppose to be replacement when i had a front collision which never got to be used but stored around the house. Price = $80 shipped !!!! (lower 48 states)
  10. S

Stock MSP SMIC/BPV/Coolant tank/Sub + enclosure/ Tial EWG

PM ME FOR FASTER RESPOND Stock MSP SMIC, includes SMIC + cold plastic pipe only, hot plastic pipe is sold, still in the car so it will be taken off when its sold, great condition = $ pm best offer Like new condition stock MSP SUB + AMP + ENCLOSURE = $ pm best offer NEW...
  11. S

Some technical info on MZ2

Came across some interesting info about MZ2, read for yourselves
  12. S

WTB: OEM MSP rear Motor Mount and rear mm Inster

Looking to buy NEW OEM MSP rear Motor Mount and matching rear mm insert. Pic's will make the transaction much faster, remember that :) LMK
  13. S

Euro trip

Hello fellow European neighbors, I'm originally from Balkan but I am US citizen now. It's been almost 10 yr I haven't visited back my country or europe so I'm planning to do a trip going through couple of european countries instead. Time is limited and so is money unfortunately so my tentative...
  14. S

FS: TiAL F38 7.25psi Black TOP, NEW

Authentic TiAL F38 7.25psi spring Black Top , BRAND NEW/OPEN BOX. I'll include a matching dump pipe flange as well. Price: $230 OBO
  15. S

FS: MSP's KENWOOD KDC-MP919

Hello everyone, selling the stock MSP's head unit since I got my eyes on a typical JVC one. I have the remote control as well which it works perfect with new battery just installed. Just for record I have replaced the ribbon that makes the screen to not work so it should be good for another...
  16. S

Leaking passenger front inner tie rod boot

I was doing an oil change and what you know, take a look at these pic's : I've checked for any leakage on top of it but everything seems dry. I'm out of ideas of what it is and what it's causing this. Any one ?
  17. S

FS: Stock MSP dp + cat-back ex., intake air box w/ K&N filter + pipes etc.

I've had these things around the house long enough so I've decided to get rid of them. - MSP's stock exhaust used for about 30k miles and then stored around the house collecting dust. Price: 1) MUFFLER $100 pick up or buyer pays shipping 3) RESONATOR-pipe If you buy it with muffler...
  18. S

MS3 front and rear seat's weight ??

Any one know how much each front seat weights and the rear ones ? Thinking of putting them in my protege but don't have a clue how much heavier they are compare to my stockers. thnx
  19. S

Looking for I4 5spd MAZDA6

Any one selling I4 5spd MAZDA6/MAZDA3 for ~9k , I'm located in NJ. It has to be stick shift + 4 cyl LMK ppl
  20. S

WTB - Mazda3 or Mazda6 5spd 4-cyl

My brother is looking for Mazda3 or Mazda 6; 4-cyl 5spd, he recently crashed+totaled his VR6 and his looking to get a mazda. No over 100k miles and not too cosmetically damaged and No accident(s). Under ~$9.5k If you have one or know someone that is selling pls lmk ASAP. thnx
Back