Search results

1. S

Project Pay2Play: My Eunos Cosmo has arrived!

Yeah, the Eunos Cosmos body size EV with updated body lines would be impressive but with this economy turmoil will be hard to see it happen anytime soon I guess. MX-30's are California exclusive so far, a hybrid variation would be ideal for the rest of NA for now though.
  2. S

Mazda will start making some EV models, or thats more far fetched in Japan?
  3. S

NEMOC Random BS Thread

The water pump gasket is not holding that well and there's some coolant leak, not sure if the housing of the water pump doesn't sit well due to warp or the gasket is weak that doesn't last that well, used an oem gasket from mazda dealer last time :unsure: Did a round trip to Orland last week...
  4. S

Did you get another car yet or holding on for something newer ?
  5. S

NEMOC Random BS Thread

@Reitrof Any coolant leak from the water pump in your 2018 Mazda3?
  6. S

SOLD! Please close the thread.

Will do Antoine, sorry for slacking behind with this. I'll have them all uploaded with the signature in the morning (east coast time). Update: Uploaded proper pictures with signature.
  7. S

NEMOC Random BS Thread

Can't complain about cold, had a blast at Stowe mountain resort over last weekend, monday was half a day due to temps going over 40F and everything turned to slush which is no fun but a heavy work out. Somehow this '16 Mazda 3 2.0 skyactive water pump either has issue or likes to leak a little...
  8. S

SOLD! Please close the thread.

What's listed is still for sale.
  9. S

NEMOC Random BS Thread

Yeah, a set of Bilstein B4 struts and shocks with matching KYB top mounts for mazda 3 gen3 . Will try the new Bosch EIS6 brake fluid. Slowly "modding" it 😅
  10. S

NEMOC Random BS Thread

Hows everyone doing with this situation ? Chris, there's always room for more ppl up north 👍
  11. S

NEMOC Random BS Thread

Hey Mark, still in NJ (dance) Its good when that they fit, ouch that front end its tough to bring it back to what you had, I guess repairing it is out of the question. Good luck finding a replacement. I had to replace the springs on the skyactiv 3, rear drive was broken and reading on the...
  12. S

Where did everybody go?

Pass down that info, lets see what the future will look like
  13. S

NEMOC Random BS Thread

Back with skyactiv 3 Whats up gang, its been a while but I'm still in with a 16' mazda 3 skyactiv AT though. Smh there is much less aftermarket support for the skyactive line, been looking for couple of days but not much. Some forum features don't seam to work like they used, how is sharing...
  14. S

NEMOC Random BS Thread

What are you using to pull the codes? I'm using MSP as daily now after couple of years sitting in garage [emoji1751] Spring cleaning late may sounds good [emoji106]
  15. S

NEMOC Random BS Thread

I'll be there saturday, see you guys there [emoji106]
  16. S

NEMOC Random BS Thread

Whats up gang, anyone going to LRP next month?
  17. S

NEMOC Random BS Thread

Merry Christmas everyone [emoji322][emoji319]
  18. S

NEMOC Random BS Thread

I'm back and I'm keeping an eye for the next meeting. Mark you moved to SC or changed your mind? While Bruce enjoying warm weather down the golf coast I'll be in Quebec City for Christmas. Congrats to the newly weds as well [emoji898][emoji898]
  19. S

1st eva spring cleaning/mod day at the new shop!

so ... when is the next date (silly)
  20. S

NEMOC Random BS Thread

Whats up ppl, Mark you ride motorcycle too ? nice craftsman pieces you got there, i got a 7 drawer tool box with rollers so i can move it around the apartment easir lol. Will show up on MoCo events with msp o motorcycle if i get it by then .. will try stop by more often now that theres no more...
Back