Search results

1. P

Wheel Bearings/Hubs

Just putting a feeler out there to see who has done them already on their 2 and what the experience was like? I've got over 130k miles on mine now and something tells me they may be on the menu soon. I hit 80mph+ on the daily on my DC Metro commute everyday and i'd prefer to get ahead of any...
  2. P

Where did everybody go?

I've been kinda MIA for a few months, but I do check back from time to time. I still have the Mz2, its paid off at about 130k miles and I have zero intention of getting rid of it. But as I go through here and check the old vendors websites it seems like the 2 has been forgotten lol. I mean come...
  3. P

I've had the oddest issue with my OEM radio recently... any ideas?

So the other day I walked out of work, started the car and no matter what I changed the volume to or the station/track the radio would not play any noise. It still showed on the screen as normal, just no sound. It worked fine when I turned the car off earlier that day as well. So I go outside to...
  4. P

CEL and what could be the cause/solution

Ok so the CEL came on for the first time in 70k miles. I scanned and it and its comes up as: P0451: Evaporation Emission Control System Pressure Sensor Range/Performance At first I assume its the gas cap. Re-tighten and clear the code. Back on next day. I then fill the tank with 93 just for...
  5. P

Powerstop?

Anyone use the drilled/slotted Powerstop rotors and ceramic pads yet? My DD might need brakes by spring and don't really have any experience with anything but OEM and Brembo stuff.
  6. P

Evening on the farm

Was out shooting some clays and stalking turkeys last night and figured i'd snap a few pics...
  7. P

Hubcentric Rings on Rotas

Just checking if anyone knows if the 73/54 rings on Good-Win will work for my 16" Rota Slips?
  8. P

Got some new kicks!

Picked up a set of 16" Slips w/tires for cheap locally. Not 100% on the color scheme yet but its growing on me.
  9. P

I love my Michelin X- Ice tires

Rallye time!
  10. P

Got a weird noise that I can't figure out

Ok, so for the past few weeks i've been hearing a popping noise in the rear driver side of my 2. It's much more noticeable when I go over bumps at low speed. I've inspected the rear suspension and exhaust and don't see anything out of the ordinary. Today when I had myself and 2 other guys in the...
  11. P

Camber bolt install tonight, quick question

Ok so I have the Eibach camber bolts now and I have an alignment scheduled for Saturday. When I throw these things in tonight should I just max out the positive camber and see how it looks? I have it dropped on HRs btw.
  12. P

Last photos before the snowwwwzzzz

Well here soon enough I should be getting some snow tires and preparing for the winter, so hopefully the next time I take pics the snow should be gone and some aftermarket wheels will be on the car.
  13. P

Fox News review

Read the article... little surprise at the end... (and yes I know its not "about" the CX-5 initially) http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2012/08/09/crossover-comparo-2013-ford-escape-vs-honda-cr-v/
  14. P

Well my other "Mazda" is no longer a lawn gnome

So I put tags back on her this weekend and cleaned her up a bit. She's been in a state of neglect for 2 years, and now that I have a Mazda2 to play with it was only gonna get worse lol.
  15. P

Powerflex bushings

Anyone ever use em? I see Good-Win started carrying the line of em for our cars. Would any be worth it for DD/street use?
  16. P

So something crazy happened this morning

There were three 2's all next to each other on the highway... Mine, silver and a black one. Then when I got off the exit I pulled up next to a green one. And when I got to work there was another green one and another white one. Lots of 2's in this part of MD now I guess lol. Mine was the only...
  17. P

Finally... Got ahold of some window visors!

$41 shipped from a US seller on eBay. Now I just need to get it tinted!
  18. P

Mach 1 Lip

Anyone ever give it a try? It's a pretty clean look and about a billions times better than the Home Depot lip you see rubbin speed bumps around town lol. I have one on my PGT and it was a pretty easy install and only cost about $100. I keep hearing about the Seat lip from the UK guys and this...
  19. P

My JDM parking ticket

Lol... Demio...
  20. P

Custom Tag Ideas

So i've seen a few custom lisence plates that were pretty funny. I'm thinking about getting a custom one come renewal time. Keep in mind I get 8 spaces to play with. Here are some ideas: FURPRIUS - I love it, dunno if DMV would may realize the implied words BSPECFTW- Meh ZOOMZOOM- Figure it...
Back