Search results

1. N

Brake Booster - 2012 CX-9 Touring

So, I'm looking at having to replace the brake booster on our 2012 CX-9. :( Is there any possibility of removing the booster module without disconnecting the brake lines are the ABS pump? Or, should I just bite the bullet and pay a shop to perform the work?
  2. N

2012 Ford Edge Bilstein Shocks on CX-9?

Looking to update the handling on the CX-9... Bilstein apparently makes B6 dampers for the Ford Edge, but does not list an application for the CX-9. Are the shocks similar enough that I could install Ford Edge dampers on my CX-9 without much issue?
  3. N

Seicane Android Head Units

Anyone have any expereince with these units: https://www.seicane.com/for-2009-mazda-cx-9-radio-android-hd-touchscreen-with-bluetooth-gps-navigation-system-carplay-support-1080p-h2563
  4. N

2012 AWD Shock Replacments?

Our CX-9 has 145k+ miles, and Id like to freshen up the suspension. Are here any shocks available besides the 3 or so options on rockauto.com? Are the CX-9 shocks and struts cross reference to another vehicle?
  5. N

Rear Trunk Pocket Lids

We recently purchased a used CX9, and the two trunk pocket covers are missing. And, according to Mazda, they are no longer available (sad1) Anyone know where I can find these two pieces?
  6. N

Front Suspension Re-Fresh Parts

I bought these for our 2008 Mazda5, but the car was totaled in an accident before I had an opportunity to replace. My loss, your gain. Includes: - Control arms - Struts - Sway bar links - Strut mounts - Strut bearings Struts are KYB Excel-G. Other suspension components are Mevotech brand...
  7. N

"New" 2012 CX-9 Checking In!

Just bought a "new" used 2012 CX-9 Touring for the wife. She sure loves her Mazdas!
  8. N

Mazda5 coilovers on a Mazda3?

I know the hot trick for Mazda5 owners is to use Mazda3 parts and upgrades, but has anyone performed the reverse? I'm curious to hear if anyone has installed Mazda5 coilovers to their Mazda3... How well does the 3 respond to the higher springs rates/damping?
  9. N

High Mileage Mazdaspeed3 Issues?

Looking at picking up a higher mileage MS3 as a new daily driver. Any idea what I should be looking at when I start shopping? Most vehicles available in my price range have 80k+ miles. Any major issues to watch for? Discuss, thanks!
  10. N

FS: Mazda5 Front KYB Struts and Front/Rear Sway Bar End Links

FS: Mazda5 Front KYB Struts and Front/Rear Sway Bar End Links Front KYB Mazda5 struts, condition BRAND NEW, still in factory boxing. $200 plus shipping costs Front sway bar end links, condition BRAND NEW, still in factory boxing. $50 plus shipping costs Rear sway bar end links, condition...
  11. N

FS: Threaded Shift Knob

FS: Threaded Shift Knob I have a shift knob for sale. Not sure what material it's made from. It has a bronze-brass coloring to it. The knob is threaded, so it should fit all generations Miata, as well as most other manual transmission Mazdas. It has a nice weighted feel, and shifts real nice...
  12. N

FS: Threaded Shift Knob - SOLD

FS: Threaded Shift Knob I have a shift knob for sale. Not sure what material it's made from. It has a bronze-brass coloring to it. The knob is threaded, so it should fit all generations Miata, as well as most other manual transmission Mazdas. It has a nice weighted feel, and shifts real nice...
  13. N

WTB: Mazda5 OEM Rear Muffler

I have a 2008 Mazda5, and the rear muffler pipe is rusting out. Looking for an OEM for replacement. Thanks!
  14. N

OBD Connector Location?

Where is the OBD plug on this car? I have a 2008 GT model, and I cannot for the life of me figure out where to plug in my code scanner :( I thought iit was supposed to be under the dash, near the drivers knee area.
  15. N

Considering Mazda2... I have a few questions

I'm looking at picking up a Mazda2, either new (if I can get a good deal) or used to save some monies. If I get a Sport trim, will I regret not holding out for a Touring model? I want a manual transmission, and used Touring models are few and far between. I'm trying to find suspension...
  16. N

Request: 2.5 Dual-Exhaust Measurements?

I'm wondering if someone with a 2.5 Mazda3 with the dual exhaust would be willing to grab some dimensions of their stock muffler for me? I'm looking for the following measurements: - Distance between tips, center-to-center? - Width of the muffler box? Thanks!
  17. N

Mazda5 Rear Muffler

Anyone know where I can get a bolt-on replacement rear muffler, besides a dealer?
  18. N

Mazda5 exhaust compared to Mazda3 exhaust?

Might be a long shot, but I figured I would ask... Does anyone have a picture showing a comparison between the Mazda5 OEM exhaust and either a Mazda3 or Mazdaspeed3 system?
  19. N

WTB: OEM / Stock MSP Shift Knob

I'm looking for an OEM / stock MSP shift knob for a project. Condition doesn't matter, as I plan on refinishing it anyway. Let me know what you have, and what you must have to get rid of it.
  20. N

WTB: 2001 Protege / Protege5 OEM Wheels

I'm looking for a set of OEM 16's in this style: http://www.andysautosport.com/images/capital_wheels/cow-64843a.jpg I would prefer to deal local to CT / MA if possible, to avoid shipping costs. Even if you are not local, let me know what you have. Thanks.
Back