Search results

1. bazooka joe

NA MX-5 Mark's 1992 Smurf build thread

So I picked up a 92 Smurf blue with 250k miles on her in FL this past Aug, I flew done from Boston to Gainesville. The owner picked me up at the airport and took me back to his place of employment. I did a walk around, checked her out, went for a drive through the gears and gave him a bit of...
  2. bazooka joe

For Sale Protege5 cargo cover

Protege 5 cargo cover Great condition Works fine 50$ + shipping lower 48
  3. bazooka joe

Protege 5 cargo cover

Used in good condition 50$ + shipping lower 48
  4. bazooka joe

AutoMeter oil pressure gauge

Used, great condition, includes 100 PSI 1/8-27 NPTF model 2242 sender and hose 50$ shipped lower 48
  5. bazooka joe

P5 steering column hood

Used, good shape 15$ shipped lower 48
  6. bazooka joe

ND MX-5 Mark’s 2016 ND Build

Marks 2016 ND Build So the 2004 MSM is gone to a new home, I purchased a 2016 ND in May of 2016. Ive done a few mods both performance, appearance and convenience. I autox her with the Renegade Miata Club at the old Moore AAF, in Ayer MA. http://renegademiata.net/autocross.html Im also...
  7. bazooka joe

2002 protege P5 owners manual

Complete like the day I picked up the car! 25$ shipped lower 48. Y
  8. bazooka joe

Miata wood shift knob and ebrake handle NEW!

Shift knob fits 90-17 Ebrake fits 90-05 On Moss for $24 ea Selling both for $25 plus shipping(lower 48)
  9. bazooka joe

Front mount IC 45$ +shipping

Good cond 27.5" x 7" Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. bazooka joe

Front mount IC for sale 45$ +shipping

Had this on my Miata 27.5" x 7" good cond Tanks powder coated bronze Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. bazooka joe

Free Miscellaneous P5 parts

Mystery box of parts, stock head light bulbs, battery tie down, fuse panel, plastic interior caps, 30 amp fuse, stick steering column shroud etc. You pay shipping lower 48 only. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. bazooka joe

For sale Pioneer CD-rb10 compact disc adapter

RCA adapter for pioneer ip bus head units with rca cord with jack 30$ shipped lower 48 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. bazooka joe

Free P5 parts

I have a shock sensor for the stock alarm and a cap that hides the bolts inside the cabin. You pay to have it mailed to you. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. bazooka joe

P5 owners manual in original bound case $25 shipped lower 48!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. bazooka joe

1 16x7 enkei rpf1 black slight bend but it holds air fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. bazooka joe

1st eva spring cleaning/mod day at the new shop!

clean, fix, change your fluids, restore to glory, mod your mazda....or just come hang out! i'll have three bays open and a lift, so let's do this!! open dates: 5/9, 5/16, 5/23 [/URL][/IMG]
  17. bazooka joe

FM O2 pressure switch

Boosting your NA p5 you'll need one of these. older style from flyin Miata. 75.00$ free shipping lower 48! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. bazooka joe

Why is there oil in the driveway under my cx5???

Dummies at the stealership didn't tighten the drain plug after my first oil change. Drove 1000 miles to NC and had it parked for a week....drip drip. Called the dealer back in MA told he needs to have a talk with the tech!
  19. bazooka joe

Protege advertising Free!

2002-2003.5 Protege 5 and Mazdaspeed Protege advertising, marketing, zoom zoom mag from 2002 and Mint Blue JDM parts catalogue. Free to good home, you pay shipping lower 48 flat rate $5.00.
  20. bazooka joe

cabin air vents

anyone else wonder why you can't shut off the air coming in thru the vents completely? doesn't bother me too much but the wife can't stand it and thinks something is wrong with it
Back