Search results

1. A

WTB: stock Protege engine mounts

Flipmode815 scammed me FLIPMODE815 - I have emailed you, PM'ed you, got the MODS involved and paypal. You knowing sold me a a side motor mount that is ripped and useless to me or anyone. Now you leave me no choice but to call you out. I know this mount was only $15 shipped to me. It's...
  2. A

MANUAL... What do you want for the passenger side mount. My zip is 85204 for shipping cost.
  3. A

Looking to buy factory engine mounts. Front and rear and passenger side would be ideal. I do not need the driver side mount. Must have zero rips to be considered please. Let me know if you can help! Thank you, Eli
  4. A

EGR Line

So I take it the EGR stud that came off the stock manifold will not budge? My advise is spray that s*** with PB spray, lock the bolt in a vise-grip and torch that nut off.
  5. A

Turbo Question

Who is tuning the MPI? This is not just a plug and play. It needs to be tuned to your set up. So DON'T go stompin on the car without getting her tuned first.
  6. A

Turbo Question

He is right. They pulled the whole bolt from the stock manifold. That needs to be removed from the nut off the EGR tube. Never seen anyone do that before...:rolleyes:
  7. A

My turbo project

excellent. He is right. Less couplings means you'll more likely be air tight. Since you are running the MPI tuner I can get you a great base map to tune from. PM me for details.
  8. A

My turbo project

Great to hear. So you got the hardpipes welded up huh? what ems di you end up going with?
  9. A

Skyline for sale in arizona

A "friend"? I'll be your BFF if you buy that Johnny :D
  10. A

Simpsonize Me

Arg!
  11. A

Simpsonize Me

This is pretty cool http://www.simpsonizeme.com/index.php Here is me
  12. A

Tuner Special: AC Schnitzer Mini Cooper R56

my mom was one of the first to get delivery of the 07 mini. Man! in stock form it is one fun F'in car to drive. The turbo charge motor responds great throughout the powerband.
  13. A

Turboed MP5's rule

Maybe all these stories will inspire someone still NA to buy my first gen turbo/downpipe. It'd be a great starting point for someone wanting to turbo their P5. :D
  14. A

Stock P5 airbox

excellent. Thanks for helping and I'll await your PM.
  15. A

Stock P5 airbox

bump. I'll buy the whole set up if need be...
  16. A

WTB: Turbo Exhaust for p5

You should just get mine dude
  17. A

Stock P5 airbox

I'm in the middle of going back to stock and can not find this rubber donut that goes into the stock airbox and the MAF (mass air flow). Here is a visual aid to show what I am looking for... Please help
  18. A

BA Ford Falcon XR6 Turbo MkII

Dont worry folks, they brought back the Taurus. All is well! (ugh)
  19. A

Pro LX 03: My last All-Motor pics... Waxed and now waiting for boost!

DUDE! Those rims are the best yo!
  20. A

June Photography Contest - Submission Thread

OK my try at a macro shot:p Shrimp in my freshwater tank.
Back