Search results

1. B

2018-2019 Mazda6 Cabin Noise

I was considering getting a used 2018 M 6 since the prices have dropped so much. But after hearing about the new 2022-2023 model that is coming out, i dont mind waiting! Figure I'll save some money in the short term and keep my 2015 for a few more years. Dont want to give up my interior just yet!
  2. B

Paint Chipping - touch up pen?

Hey everyone, (2015 Mazda 6 white) Just washed my car for the 1st time after a couple months of Toronto winter. Im now seeing quite a bit of tiny chipping along the hood, most likely from rocks on the highway. Anyone have experience with the touch-up pen from Mazda? Does it work and does it...
  3. B

How is the turbo powered 2018+ mazda6 in the snow?

which snows did you use?
  4. B

2014~2021 Drivers heated seat stopped working

Mazda 6 section is very dead unfortunately. As a m6 owner I'm pretty sad lol
  5. B

What is wrong with CX-5 Signature?

MAzda just missed the mark on the shade of brown offered on the Sig CX5 - had it not been so close to black, I think it would've convinced more people to get it. The Cx9 Signature brown in the Cx5 would make the extra $$ worth it for me personally!
  6. B

Car and Driver 10 Best 2020

CRV, as mentioned, is more roomier. Better safety, probably better infotainment system though I've never used it personally (but Mazda's is known to be poor with the exception of the new gen system on the Mazda 3), and overall better features for the money (wireless charging, stuff like that)...
  7. B

My dad was in the market for a new SUV at the start of 2018. He just came off a 08 Murano Platinum (premium-like, aged well, better than most premium products at the time). He wanted his first real premium car and decided to get a 2015 X5 off of his friend. I begged him not to because of how...
  8. B

What is wrong with CX-5 Signature?

IMO Truthfully, the Sig doesnt offer much for the increased price. As others have said, the only differences are the grill lighting, 360 cam/sensors, and the DARK brown interior choice. I agree that Mazda messed up that color big time. It looks like its black 90% of the time. Had it been the...
  9. B

Cylinder Deactivation

Just saw this: Seems like it's legit and could answer a lot of the CD issues/questions consumers have. Will this stop the vibrations? Will there be an option to deactivate the CD completely...who knows? There is an interesting story behind this recall. There are two PCM (powertrain control...
  10. B

Just drove CX30 here in Sweden

I'm sure its a good car. Just funny because it is pretty much the exact same as the new Mazda 3. Seems like the CX30 is getting more praise in its segment than the Mazda 3 is in her respective segment. Probably because the competitors in the sub-compact crossover are lackluster...
  11. B

New guy here... Very interested in the CX-30

Please post pictures of that paint job on the cladding if you do it! Wonder what that would even cost??
  12. B

I read that the diesel was kind of a let down. Barely an increase in power for not much savings in fuel economy. Stick to the turbo maybe? Although I just read the other thread on the loss of power in cold temps (interesting and unsettling tbh). Also when comparing the CX5 to a CRV/RAV4, if you...
  13. B

2017~2024 Product sucks

I agree - this is blown out of proportion. Every car will have little issues. Also, if OP would seriously consider buying a Toyota then why buy a Mazda at all. They appeal to 2 very different types of consumers in my opinion. Question though - some people mentioned they actually were able to...
  14. B

Thanks everyone, especially Studum - this is great first-hand insight. Was in discussions to purchase the 18 Signature as I mentioned. Dealer in Toronto had it for 32k - dealer in Quebec had it for 29k. Quebec dealer offered me 3k less on my trade-in compared to Toronto, so the savings on the...
  15. B

Hey everyone I currently own a 2015 Mazda 6 and I am considering swapping it for a 2018 Mazda 6 Signature. One of my 2 biggest complaints with my current car is the ridiculously loud cabin noise. I know with the new-gen 6, Mazda tried to address that a bit. It's hard to really get a gauge of...
  16. B

Post what you paid for your Mazda6

in the midst of possibly buying a 2018 Signature with 14k KMS (im Canadian) for 29k CAD - hoping to get this taken down. Hoping I could sell this for $15k in 4 yrs with roughly 90k KMS on it. Another option is the 2019 Genesis g70 fully loaded 2.0T with 22k KMS for 37k CAD- also hoping to get...
  17. B

Used 2016 Mazda 6i GT: Any concerns?

2015 Mazda 6 GS here in Toronto, Canada. Owned the car for 42k KMs over 2 years now. No real issues for me - regular maintenance so far. My only "comfort" issues with the car (minor stuff I guess) - cabin noise is pretty damn loud - now you'll have the GT with the Bose audio, but a loud cabin...
  18. B

Mazda6 Photos - Share your pics!

Thanks! The color really changes depending on the sunlight. The shade in the picture is what I would've liked it to look like during the day. But it only looks like that when the sun is setting. During the afternoon with the bright sunlight, it goes more towards the orange side. If I could do it...
  19. B

Mazda6 Photos - Share your pics!

2015 GS - shown here with stock 17 wheels but i recently put the 19 OEM on - custom leather interior job to swap out the black cloth https://imgur.com/gallery/vsZhvdf https://imgur.com/gallery/umAw73d https://imgur.com/gallery/Plk2lB1
  20. B

Rumor: Next Mazda6

Probably be a couple years before it comes out Internationally, let alone North America :( NA is still waiting for the Skyactive-X to come over.
Back