Search results

1. D

2016~2023 CX-9 Oil leak on valve cover

Just noticed this leak on my oil change.... Anyone know the cost?
  2. D

Mazda Parts Backordered with no ETA...Anywhere with stock?

Update to this post. Ended up contacting mazda USA and the dealer went above and beyond to track down the part, its only after I contacted MUSA that the dealer went above and beyond. Does anyone know have the manual to replace this part?
  3. D

Mazda Parts Backordered with no ETA...Anywhere with stock?

I've been looking for this part TK48-50-7E1D-2M because the clear coat is peeling on it.. Anyways it's on backorder and I cannot find it anywhere...Can someone point me in the right direction? I want to sell my car soon, thanks.
  4. D

2.5T Engine Coolant Leaking TSB

New info? Are they just replacing components now or is it still a new engine, Looking to just get rid of my 2016.. im pretty upset about this whole situation
  5. D

My Wheels Are Ruined

My car is basically out of warranty.. its all good.
  6. D

CX-5 Sport Rim touch up paint

I think its called " Dark Hyper Silver"
  7. D

My Wheels Are Ruined

I mean the bottle only 10 dollars but yes i will email and complain
  8. D

My Wheels Are Ruined

Used meguiars all purpose wheel cleaner today and my wheels totally started chipping even more and there is some bubbling under a couple of the chips.... the wheels are ruined.. Any Paint that is close or near OEM color?
  9. D

Infotainment Screen cracking (spider cracks)

Got mine replaced with no hassle, great experience.
  10. D

Infotainment Screen cracking (spider cracks)

Your screen looks hella small, idk if that is a cx-9 screen, thats definitely not a cx-9 screen
  11. D

Poll 2.5T Coolant Leak/Engine Replacement

Im taking my car in on monday dont really know how to ask what to look for anyone got a TSB or something?
  12. D

what where your symptoms? White smoke? Air Conditioner ... what was it?
  13. D

Im at 54,000 Miles i know we have a 60k mile powertrain warranty. im a bit terrified of this issue. Probably the worst time in HISTORY to get a new car as well...
  14. D

2016-2019 CX-9 Front Bumper Crack TSB #09-022-20-3720

Update: Took my car to another dealer. The Service Man went above and beyond. Mazda Agreed to Cover Partial Repairs. Happy with the result!
  15. D

I'm outside of warranty. It's a cosmetic issue.
  16. D

My Car Looks exactly like the TSB. This is a Manufacturer Defect! They won't cover it. This is my last Mazda I'll ever buy.
  17. 20210503_130652_HDR.jpg

20210503_130652_HDR.jpg

18. 20210503_130658_HDR.jpg

20210503_130658_HDR.jpg

19. D

OEM Mazda TouchUp Pen / Paint way to go?

I just ordered Dr.ColorChip ill let you know how the color matching goes... Seems like the OEM pen is not color matching correctly which is a shame because its OEM LOL
Back