Search results

1. J

Turn off Power Mirrors?

Does anyone here who’s lives in colder areas with freezing temperatures turn off their power side mirrors? Mine failed yesterday as the snow got stuck in the crevices and am afraid it will happen again. I found something a YouTube that explains how to turn it off but wondering from anyone here...
  2. J

Winter Tire Recos

Hi all, I live in Ontario Canada and looking for winter tire recos. So far from the major retailers, I’m seeing decent prices for Blizzak DMV2 and X-Ice Snow. Does anyone have any recos or insight to what you use and the pros and cons of what you run? I’m looking for mid grade to upper mid grade...
  3. J

2019 CX-9 Weak Braking Power

Hi all, I have a 2019 Signature that I bought this past March. Due to Covid, I only have 2600km on the vehicle. I’ve experienced weak braking power, which is most noticeable at higher speeds (80km/hr and up). I have to pump the brake pedal harder than I’m used to Fully stop or stop enough to...
  4. J

Sway Bars

Hi guys, Wondering on peoples opinions on if upgrading the sway bars has any benefit to the (‘16-current) CX-9? Before I keep going, I do recognize that the CX-9 is not a race car and I’m not going to be taking corners like I use to in my Honda Civic but just curious from a suspension/handling...
  5. J

CorkSport Short Ram

Hey all, looking to purchase the Corksport Short Ram intake. I recently bought a ‘19 and it only has 1100km so just barely broken in. Is it too early to install the intake given that the motor has just been broken in? Or does that not matter at all? I’m not very mechanically inclined so pardon...
  6. J

CX-9 Rear Cargo Liner Options?

Hey all, wondering if anyone has either the Interior Mazda soft liner or the hard liner for the rear? I’m hoping people have any feedback on either of them. The soft liner claims to cover even the second row when folded down but the pics don’t show that. The hard liner only covers the trunk area...
  7. J

Acceleration jerk from stop

Hey guys, just got my ‘19 Signature and very happy with it so far. When I’m at a stop and then accelerate, there’s a slight jerk/hesitation I can feel. Best way to describe it is accelerating from a stop with the auto hold feature on. Now the ‘19 didn’t come with auto hold so I know it’s not...
  8. J

Painting Chrome Trim

Hey guys, for those of you who painted the chrome trim pieces on your gen 2’s, did you paint with the pieces on the vehicle or did you take them off? Not sure how to remove them so wondering what would be the easiest way to paint them.
  9. J

22x11 or 22x11.5 in Front??

Hey guys, wondering if I can get away with 22x11 or 11.5 in the front on my ‘19. I know sm1ke had a nice post mentioning being able to fit 11.5 in the back. From his pics, the front looked tight so wondering if either spec above would work. If so, what offset would be best to make it fit? I do...
  10. J

Mazda Warranty

I’m changing direction and now purchasing a 2019. Mazda really s*** the bed IMO on the 2020. Did anyone here who bought brand new buy the extended warranty? If so why? If not, why not?
  11. J

Best Signature to get

Hey guys, new to the forum here and looking to get a used Signature (2016-2018). Wondering if there is a particular year that people recommend based on features from one year to the next. I know Apple car play was added in 2019 but I understand that it can be added after the fact and a 2019 is...
Back