Search results

1. ARMCO

2017~2024 New CX-5 lease - no Nav card or Tow Hook (really?)

Yesterday, I leased a 2021 Grand Touring FWD (no package). Today, I noticed that there was no tow hook or Nav SD card. I texted the salesman, and he's stating that my particular trim level does not include those two items. I've never seen that before. Could that be true?
  2. ARMCO

2017~2024 Might Mazda waive the excess mileage penalty?

I'm just over half-way thru the lease of a '19 GT, and I will be over the allocated mileage. Has anyone ever had Mazda (or Chase/Toyota) waive the excess mileage penalty if they re-leased another Mazda? I suspect that Mazda will stick to their guns, as I am going to be waaaayyy over. I've...
  3. ARMCO

Mazda Connect (Nav) update for Feb 2021

For those of you that use the Mazda Navigation. Mazda Connect (mazdahandsfree.com)
  4. ARMCO

Firmware 70.00.367A

I see that there's an updated infotainment firmware. I made an 'easier to follow' 1-page step-by-step checklist. It's not meant for first-timers; that's what the 8-page version is for. The update went without a problem. It took about 35 minutes to complete. The only thing I noticed was that it...
  5. ARMCO

2017~2024 What are the Bluetooth Audio Specs?

Does anyone know what version of Bluetooth is in the 2019? Also, what audio codecs does it support? I would like to take advantage of the better audio via Bluetooth, rather than the USB cable. I immediately noticed how bad the music quality on Spotify was when using Android Auto. HD Radio...
Back