Search results

1. ARMCO

Seat moving back when I open the door (2019 CX-5)

Dang! Thanks for sharing this. I'll play around with mine, and see if it works. Well done, to find a fix and share it.
  2. ARMCO

The dealership did not find any issues (electrical, software, or settings.) I have to video my car every morning to 'catch it' doing it, so they can submit it Mazda.
  3. ARMCO

Thanks for this info. I will print it and take it with me to my dealer tomorrow morning. I'll update this post when I get back. [skeptical me doesn't think they'll have an answer. 🤞]
  4. ARMCO

Was this ever resolved, khashp? I've had the same issue as OP for several months. For me, it seems to only happen after the car has sat overnight. On days when I have to run errands, it happens the first time. Then, throughout the day, it does not happen. * I know how to program each seat...
  5. ARMCO

Firmware 70.00.367A

I'm not sure where to get the current downloads, anymore.
  6. ARMCO

2017~2024 New CX-5 lease - no Nav card or Tow Hook (really?)

Thanks. I just confirmed on Mazda's site that the Nav is a $450 accessory. It was included with my 2019 GT, so I just assumed... re Tow Hook - Oh. I didn't realize that. I thought I was missing a part. I guess a tow truck would never need/use that. I appreciate your insight. Thanks.
  7. ARMCO

2017~2024 New CX-5 lease - no Nav card or Tow Hook (really?)

Yesterday, I leased a 2021 Grand Touring FWD (no package). Today, I noticed that there was no tow hook or Nav SD card. I texted the salesman, and he's stating that my particular trim level does not include those two items. I've never seen that before. Could that be true?
  8. ARMCO

Infotainment ver. 74.00.230A

Just updated from 70.00.367A. Android Auto apps appear 'zoomed in'. Google Maps and Spotify were all I tested. Other - Radio maybe starts sooner. Disclaimer maybe goes away sooner.
  9. ARMCO

2017~2024 Might Mazda waive the excess mileage penalty?

This seems, more and more, like the front runner for my options. Thanks.
  10. ARMCO

Nice to hear it worked out. Well done.
  11. ARMCO

I appreciate your guidance, and looking out for me. We had leased twice before (Honda & VW), and had not exceeded the mileage. However, this time, our lives had just changed, and I wasn't sure what to expect. The benefit of leasing was that my monthly payments were half of what they'd be if I...
  12. ARMCO

Thanks for the insights and advice. I never thought about selling it to those other car services. My lease ends in Sep, 2022. Based upon our usage, I'm expecting 60,000 miles (rather than 36,000), which converts to a $3,600 penalty. My buyout is $18,500.
  13. ARMCO

I'm just over half-way thru the lease of a '19 GT, and I will be over the allocated mileage. Has anyone ever had Mazda (or Chase/Toyota) waive the excess mileage penalty if they re-leased another Mazda? I suspect that Mazda will stick to their guns, as I am going to be waaaayyy over. I've...
  14. ARMCO

Updated version of the Infotainment System Available (70.0.0.352B NA N) for North America

Then Well done. Now, that you've completed the steps once, next time you can follow my 1-page version of the instructions.
  15. ARMCO

Mazda Connect (Nav) update for Feb 2021

For those of you that use the Mazda Navigation. Mazda Connect (mazdahandsfree.com)
  16. ARMCO

Firmware 70.00.367A

"prepared USB stick" just means a USB flash drive with the update file on it. If you need to format the flash drive beforehand, make sure you choose the File System as "FAT32", rather than 'NTFS' or 'EXT2', or anything else. If this is your first time doing this, use the detailed instructions...
  17. ARMCO

Firmware 70.00.367A

For me, the biggest difference was that Spotify would resume quicker. I believe the start-up time was just a little bit faster (1-2 seconds) I don't use Sirius, so I can't comment on that, but others have given feedback.
  18. ARMCO

Firmware 70.00.367A

Here you go: NA N Current Firmware
  19. ARMCO

Firmware 70.00.367A

Sorry for the late reply. I just drove from Orlando to Houston, and back, on Sat & Sun. Taking today to rest. CX-5 was ideal on the highways. I was previously on 70.00.352B, so I only needed to run the '1-package' update.
  20. ARMCO

Firmware 70.00.367A

I see that there's an updated infotainment firmware. I made an 'easier to follow' 1-page step-by-step checklist. It's not meant for first-timers; that's what the 8-page version is for. The update went without a problem. It took about 35 minutes to complete. The only thing I noticed was that it...
Back