Search results

1. A

Driver side clunk (2016.5 CX-5)

From underneath the car going over bumps, anybody know the cause? Dealership checked sus, struts ex didn't find anything. tnx/
  2. A

Can't fast forward when listening via Bluetooth, any solutions?

Can't fast forward when listening via bluetooth. Any solutions? Thanks!
  3. A

Brake chatter?

Had the fifth unexpected chatter while driving last week in the almost 2 year's i own the car. It’s like an emergency self braking for no reason,no alert is being presented in the right gouge like when the autonomy braking is taking place,the car stops accelerating for a split second and there...
  4. A

Steering wheel peal

16.5, The leather on the steering wheel is pealing where I hold it the most, at 12 o'clock. Known problem? tnx
  5. A

2016 vs 2017 CX-5 Differences?

Looking for people who had the previous awd gen that own the new one. My question is mainly about the sound deadening and overall comfort. Is it a big difference, one that makes it worth buying the new one or is it negligible? Thanks a lot.
  6. A

fake sg1?

bought from the same seller on ebay 2 sg1's but for some reason one of them dosnt look like the other one I have which looks like in all the Google photos. couldn't find the one attached here in google photos or anywhere on the web? is it fake? tnx
  7. A

Scbs

did anyone experienced the SCBS system engages randomly without any reason? mine did once it was strange. tnx.
  8. A

fuel cleaner

how many of u guys use it? the manual states using only in specific countrys like the philipins ex, whats your take on it? tnx
  9. A

awd trick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIsTsQRJMwM 2:20
  10. A

i stop problems

hi yall,, i stop is gone,no amber light, no green light. went to the dealer4 times they fix and after a week its not working again. the battery is efb and month old. doing very short trips during week days and long on weekends. any ideas? tnx.
  11. A

quiet tires

hi guys, looking for the quietest tires in the market,have19 rims with brigstone alenza 001 which are good but looking the plushest,quietest and smoothest tire there is out there. tnx
  12. A

17 model leans to the left on the left side of the car,1.5cm lower then the right side, going to the dealer next week still got warranty, any ideas? tire prs is equal at all 4 corners, tnx.
  13. A

old vs new

hi guys, anybody here that had the old model and bought the new one that can say if the sound detonating and overall in cabin noise levels are really that much better in the new one? tnx.
  14. A

2013~2016 engine oil survey

hi, the oil spec of the non turbo cx5 is very wide and i know the car can deal with a lot of oil specs but wanted to know what type and brand people use. im a bit of an oil freak and like to use the best lubes. bought my 2.5 awd non turbo 2016.5 5 months ago with 20 k miles now and been using...
Back