Search results

1. E

2019 CX-9 Weak Braking Power

On my 17 signature i feel too less breaking then my other cars but not terible. When my brakes go i will install ebs brakes and vented rotors also get a wider break line.
  2. E

2007~2015 Thermostat replacement

Let the car sit and idle outside and listen if the fans kick on, or if it's not overheating it's fine.
  3. E

New CX-9 owner, love it, but a few gripes

On my Signature I only use for traveling and on freeway w out camper I get about 25 MPG in flat areas, also I use non ethanol not sure if it makes any difference. As far as the humming sound it might be something simple as rotating tires.
  4. E

2018 Cx9 turbo oil change

Best way is pull the dipstick and put some oil on a clear plastic and see color, but 7,500miles is fine to be safe, thousand miles over or under wont hurt it.
  5. E

2019 CX-9 bolts rusting in wheel well?

I have not seen any neither, what I would do is take them of and see if its superficial rust you can spray some pb plaster and or use very light sand paper to see if it will come off.
  6. E

Question for CX-9 2016+ Owners

No noise i got it to about 110 and felt very solid , excellent steering feed back, am use to audis and infinitis, test drove about every suv sub 60k and found cx9 signature to be most fun overall.
  7. E

What have you done to your CX-9 today?

I installed a class 3 hitch and wire harness.
Back