Search results

1. C

Mazda3 2.5T Poll: Are you going to buy a Mazda3 2.5 Turbo?

A Mazda3 hatchback Turbo Premium Plus would definitely be my next car except two things bother me… 1) Mazdas have LKAS with Lane Departure Warning, but in the USA market they don't seem to include what they call "Lane Trace" (or Lane Centering). I understand the Australian market cars do...
  2. C

2021 CX-30 LKAS

Thanks. Very clear explanation. I guess what I'm seeing on my present car would be called Lane Trace. I hope it's added to the Mazdas in the US market. It's one of my favorite features on my present car.
  3. C

2021 CX-30 LKAS

Thanks. From the link description it looks like it operates a lot like Honda's system. I see that LKAS is on many Mazda models – 2020s and the 5s and 9s. Can someone who has it on their car describe how it works? I was looking at a different brand of car. Someone mentioned that the LKAS...
  4. C

2021 CX-30 LKAS

I am looking at a 2021 CX-30. I understand it has Lane Keeping Assist (LKAS). On my current Honda, its LKAS will drive you down the highway, not automated driving, but steering the wheel slightly to keep you in the lane around minor bends and corners in the road. It won't steer around major...
  5. C

Mazda Connect Details

Thanks. I got some more information from Jonathan Sewall on his YouTube channel about Mazdas. In the comment section I asked: Hello. i'm looking at a 2021 CX-30 Turbo (rumors say it's coming). For "Start", is there any feedback at the car that it has started (flashing lights, for example)? I...
  6. C

CX-30 2.5 Turbo

My next car will be a CX-30 Premium with Turbo. Can't wait.
  7. C

Mazda Connect Details

I'm seriously looking at a 2021 Mazda CX-30 Premium. I have some questions about Mazda Connect. I see it offers 3 years of complementary service – but they only mention remote start. What about the rest of it? Is all of Mazda Connect included complementary for the first 3 years? The Mazda...
  8. C

Aftermarket Remote Start

Thanks! Did I read correctly in the questions and answers that this can be set up to automatically turn on the rear defroster and front heater set to defrost if it is cold outside?
  9. C

Aftermarket Remote Start

I currently have a 2017 Honda Civic Touring Sedan. I was pleasantly surprised that this comes with remote start factory installed. The range is probably not too great, but I'm usually looking out a window at the car to watch the taillights flash when it starts. The nicest part is that remote...
  10. C

Worth the upgrade?

I have been looking at the 2019 CX-5 GTR for a little bit. I read in another thread that they upgraded the technology in the "3" (don't know if they ment the sedan or CX). I hope they apply the upgrades to the CX-5 in the next model year or two - things like higher resolution, larger head unit...
  11. C

CX-5 Refresh

Oooh! nice catch (hand). I blame it on Dragon Naturally Speaking.
  12. C

CX-5 Refresh

I'm coming from a 2017 Honda Civic sedan touring. I'm starting to investigate for my next car. So far the Mazda CX-5 GTR is the clear favorite. I like the size and appearance. I like the fact that it has a turbo. The interior is nice. But I would love to see a refresh - especially a technology...
  13. C

Still Like Your CX-5 Reserve

Hello, I'm new here. I'm coming from a 2017 Honda Civic Sedan Touring. My previous cars were SUVs and it might be nice to get back into an AWD one. I'm looking at a 2019 CX-5 Reserve. Do you still like yours after having it for a little bit? I see a few pluses and minuses vs my Civic. The...
Back