Search results

1. H

2007~2015 CX-9 Water pump problem. Possible engine damage?

Cześć. Dziś na 5km odcinku zepsuła się pompa wody. Świeci się głowica wałka rozrządu 2 i błąd wałka. Później sprawdziłem ale podczas jazdy myślę co za check i nie przyszło mi do głowy że to od silnika. Po 2km słyszę jak pracuje wentylator, schodzę do domu kolegi. Zamaskuj się. Brak płynu. Kakao...
  2. H

2007~2015 Does this timing gear fit the Mazda CX-9? Help!

Do the complete timings that I showed fit the Mazda CX9 from 2008? I think so, but please confirm it. Thank you Zestaw łańcucha rozrządu do Mazda CX-9 Mazda 6 V6 3.5L 3.7L V6 DOHC Duratec 2007-2010 | eBay
  3. H

CX-9 Rear wheel alignment problem

Hello. I have a rear wheel alignment problem. Mainly right wheel. Tilt angle of 2.5 degrees. The mechanic gave up the adjustment because he was afraid that he would break the screw. It says sealed in a sleeve. I used wd40 and I am waiting for the results. Looking at the photos, the...
  4. H

CX-9 Timing chain issues...Anyone replace one?

Cześć. Mam 210 000 mln. Słyszę dziwne dźwięki z łańcucha rozrządu. Nie jest głośny, ale czy to może być łańcuch rozrządu? Mam plik mp3 z głosem ale nie wiem jak go wkleić na forum. Samochód nie ma kodów błędów. Praca jest równa i ma moc. Czy ktoś z Was wymienił rozrząd w cx9? Jakie są objawy...
  5. H

CX-9 Creaking reaction bar rubber

Is replacing the stabilization bar problematic? I just want to replace the pillows. Do I have to unscrew the engine frame and rocker arms? Has anyone done such an exchange?
  6. H

Child seat on the front seat

Hello. Is it safe to carry a child in the front passenger seat? The son weighs 18 kg. Cx9 has no airbag deactivation. I plant my son and I don't know if the pillow is going to deactivate? No pillow shines with information about its being turned off. Apparently there should be an icon on...
  7. H

Rear air conditioning better than the front

Hello. the forum is always there to help. I'm counting on you. Air conditioning system after the service. gas is. Tightness tests are good. I have a strange situation. Whether in the machine or I give manual control of the air conditioning temperature in the back for the 2nd row of seats...
  8. H

I have to fill the air conditioning every year. No cold air

Hello, did any of you have a problem with the air conditioning? Does the mazda cx9 have a weak point in the air conditioning system? Air conditioning packed 9 months ago and the air conditioning is not cooling anymore. 2 services claim that the air conditioning system is tight and good. So...
  9. H

How thick is the varnish? Mazda CX-9

Moja Mazda 2008 ma 70 mikronów lakieru. Co mnie zadziwiło, dach ma 40-45 mikronów i cynk. Mazda sama ocynkowałaby dach?
  10. H

CX-9 Failing Water pump symptoms?

Hello. Colleagues, should the engine hole behind the alternator be dry without coolant? My mileage is 180,000 miles, the oil is clean and the condition of the coolant is unchanged. Should you change the pump or ride and watch the fluids and keep on running?
  11. H

2007~2015 CX-9 Issue with fuel level reporting?

Hello. Did any of you have a problem with indicating the fuel level? My cx9 from 2008, when I bought it 2 years ago, has the wrong indication. The fuel pointer goes down to 3-2 dashes on the scale and the end of the fuel. It will not go any further and the reserve lamp will never turn on...
  12. H

Rear differential interchangeability CX-9 - CX-7?

Hello. I have a question. Is the rear differential in the CX-9 the same as in the CX-7? I have play on the axle shaft and a leak from the diffuser at the back. Can I change the rear differential to a CX-7 one?
  13. H

2007~2015 Cargo Box problem with fixpoint

Hello. My colleagues have a roof box attached to the factory holes in the roof. fixpoints. I bought the foot beams from Mont Blanc kit 5105. Everything fits fine. I unscrewed my paws. The screws were not tightened. I don't know why these fasteners are bending upwards? so tight that to...
  14. H

Fuel pump replacement?

Dzień dobry. Czy wkład elektryczny pompy cx 9 pasuje do innej Mazdy? Znalazłem wsi, że powinna pasować do Mazdy cx 7 Mazda 5 i 8. Sama pompa elektryczna. W alliexpres jest taka pompa. Koszt nie jest taki duży. Możesz pomóc? https://a.aliexpress.com/_BSI4Qd
  15. H

The engine fires after 2 or 3 times?

See second post...
  16. H

2007~2015 CX-9 won’t start

Hello. I changed the pvc valve. The car started, I did 50km but I didn't start the engine anymore. The starter is running, the fuel pump can be heard. Torque pro shows P2104 P2107 error. I checked the throttle and it looks good. I have a diagnosis of a mechanic about a crankshaft position...
  17. H

2007~2015 Bose radio selection. aliexpress?

Hello. My mazda cx 9 is from 2008. The original radio is without display and without navigation. I have a bose sound system. Which radio from alliexpres will match my version. I am asking you for help in choosing the radio. I care about the sound system barefoot so as not to lose it. Do...
  18. H

2007~2015 Replacement of the coolant. No warm airflow

What does the coolant change look like? I poured through the drain plug and hoses that go to the second airflow under the car. I drained 8lit. Why as little as there is 12 liters in the system. Now I don't have enough warm air. The fluid in the tank is in good condition and does not change...
  19. H

2007~2015 Flap gas springs.

Do functioning gas springs in the boot lid need to hold the lid in any position? I do not hold the trunk and falls. Can weak broken telescopes cause a problem for an electric servomotor that has no strength to lift the hatch up? The flap pulls halfway and drops to the zipper.
  20. H

2007~2015 Boot lid failure. It opens halfway

Hello. What can be the reason why the tailgate does not open? I cleaned the flap telescopes because they were dirty. I used wd40 and the flap creaked . Once again I greased with silicone grease and the hatch became quiet. It works without a problem for 2 weeks. Yesterday it opened to half...
Back