Search results

1. C

New Owners - Check your Tire PSI

Just so you feel better about your safety, many people air up their tires that high for better MPGs. I dont have a CX5 yet, but on my last car, I had my front tires at 46 psi and rear tires at 42psi. Although those tires max sidewall pressure is listed at 54 psi. My cars door jamb sticker...
  2. C

2017~2024 I test drove a Signature and I hate the seats but like everything else

Im unsure of what I didnt like about it. I just know it was uncomfortable. The Mazda 3s seat just felt so perfect. Would I have to wait until the next generation CX5 to get the new seats that the Mazda 3 has? How about the old infotainment? I actually love everything about the Mazda 3 except...
  3. C

2017~2024 I test drove a Signature and I hate the seats but like everything else

I test drove a Signature and I hate the seats. So uncomfortable. I also previously test drove a Mazda 3 and i LOVED the seats omg. Im coming from Honda so I dont know... Does anybody know how Mazda does minor model changes? Will there be a good chance the 2020 will have the more comfortable...
Back