Search results

1. V

Loud rattle with A/C on...Tensioner failing?

When ever the a/c is on and the trans in D there is a loud rattle. It only happens when in D not P or N. The sound looks like is coming from the tensioner. The tensioner moves to the sound. Anyone had one fail early? I've only got 56k miles.
  2. V

2007~2015 Do new radios need to be programmed?

I have a 2014 and the volume and tuning knobs don't work. I found used units on ebay for under $100. I'm not paying $1100 for a new one. Do I need to install it and then go to the dealership or just take the radio? Thanks
  3. V

Changed my power-steering fluid

I don't believe in extended service intervals or fluids that last forever so I do a lot of services at 50k. I'm at 52k miles and the PS fluid was brown and smelled burnt. I replaced it with Idemetsu PS fluid. Steering is firm now like it was get I got the car. I just sucked the fluid out of the...
  4. V

Oil on spark plugs

I have a 2014 with 52k miles and decided to change my plugs because mileage has dropped off the past year and there's a gas smell from the exhaust when I first start it. One plug in the front had oil on the insulator like the o-ring is leaking but 2 in the back had oil on the threads and all...
  5. V

Anyone having oil filter leak?

Ive change filter brands 3 times and I still get a leak a few weeks after I change the oil. It was just a drip but now its enough that its getting on the oil pan. Its a 2014 with 49k miles.
Back