Search results

1. GTEyes

Now with the CX-70 "revealed", what is everyone buying?

Anyone check out a Ford Edge ST?
  2. GTEyes

https://www.motor1.com/news/674501/mazda-cx-80-spy-photos/
  3. GTEyes

CX-5 Changes 2019 vs 2024?

I think you're right. Love to have that tech. activated in my Mazda. We have it on our F150 and it's impressive to watch dim certain areas of the high beam.
  4. GTEyes

There is official documentation from Mazda on the design changes to the headlights for 2022. You can find it out there if you look. There are more LEDs in the units starting in 2022. You're right that they've had projectors since 2017 but the design and operation completely changed in 2022.
  5. GTEyes

You win! Excellent update!
  6. GTEyes

I will share my experience moving from my 2020 Signature to the '22 I currently have. The changes made in those two model years made it feel like a much more substantial vehicle. The upgrade to the newer Mazda connect system alone brings it ahead in leaps and bounds. The improved headlights...
  7. GTEyes

I’m interested in hearing how it goes
  8. GTEyes

The Nautilus grabbed my attention as well. It's a great looking vehicle with the Jet appearance package, making it look even better. Saw where Lincoln falls in reliability and it was a bit of a turn off. The interior is concept-looking!
  9. GTEyes

Pirelli Scorpion as plus 3 on CX-5 reviews?

Same for me (Atlantic Canada). Also purchased mine at Costco. They are going on for their 3rd summer in a few weeks and have been great thus far. Seem to wearing well, too. I am quite happy with them.
  10. GTEyes

Show me your CX-5 wheels

That looks great!
  11. GTEyes

2024 Mazda3 Running Cold…Thoughts?

That's cruddy news. Sorry to hear. Don't let this bog you down. I guess you can either have the valve replaced on your own or, like you said, live with it. So there are options that would give you some control. Or...take it somewhere cold and see if the car triggers a code as I suspect this...
  12. GTEyes

CX-5 Beauty Shot Thread

Very nice. Same colour as mine! I can't wait to get my summer rims back on.
  13. GTEyes

...in a respectful manner...:ROFLMAO: here's hoping this helps out. I suspect they will also be excited to have Mazda info. that points to a smoking gun, as I recall they were all sure something wasn't right. Good Luck!
  14. GTEyes

I didn’t want to say anything but this is MUCH better. 😂
  15. GTEyes

I am of the same opinion with reliability and odds. Dealer support is why I keep going back to my preferred Mazda dealer to purchase new Mazdas. The cars are nice, too, but having a dealer I trust makes a world of difference. Hence why I may just make a CX-70/90 work for me.
  16. GTEyes

Just Purchased a 2024 CX-5 Carbon Turbo! Few questions!

Maybe if you plug something into one of the USB ports they will become available?
  17. GTEyes

Nice colour. That engine is a gem!
  18. GTEyes

I've had similar experiences with dealers. When things go wrong, they go REALLY wrong. The issue is they are taking direction from folks at Head Office on these warranty issues, which would explain how everyone at the dealer was in agreement that something isn't right...but most likely some...
  19. GTEyes

I think you've made a pretty strong case that something isn't right. Having the coolant temps is a clear indication. I agree with @edmaz, sounds like the car is pushing coolant through the rad all the time.
Back